Indiana Hotwife

EdieBaby

Couple
From
IN, US
Hi,

We are a professional white couple that has been in the lifestyle for about 6 years now. He normally sets up my play dates but his is always first in and last out when we play.

We are looking for like minded couples, females or men, close to our area. Know any good plays to hang out with others like us, let us know!

I am not sure. What are your names? Hopefully, we can soon.
Ouch!! That head and pussy was so average and unremarkable that it wasn't even worth remembering. Part if the reason I keep a journal and don't do random. That's gotta hurt on both ends when you have so much sex that none of it is worth remembering. Quality Over Quantity!!!

Ouch!! That head and pussy was so average and unremarkable that it wasn't even worth remembering. Part if the reason I keep a journal and don't do random. That's gotta hurt on both ends when you have so much sex that none of it is worth remembering. Quality Over Quantity!!!

Judge much? I used to keep a notebook with names of the women I got with...but then I grew up.

Judge much? I used to keep a notebook with names of the women I got with...but then I grew up.

Obviously you have some more maturing to do then. No woman wants to share her body with a man and then not be remembered. Plus keeping detailed records could be useful in case something bad were to ever happen like say a positive hit on an STI screening. But hey young brother you do you.

Obviously you have some more maturing to do then. No woman wants to share her body with a man and then not be remembered. Plus keeping detailed records could be useful in case something bad were to ever happen like say a positive hit on an STI screening. But hey young brother you do you.

LOL @ " young brother" ...what makes you think you're older than me? Dude...I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 15 years. My skill set is high...and my game is tight. Let me know if you need some advice.

Last edited:
Back