Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My beautiful Indian lady had her real pics up here with her consent of course, until someone recognized her and DMd me with her identity. She freaked out and asked me to take it all down. We uploaded her face pic to an AI generator and we had fun making some sexy AI generated pics of her. Enjoy! View attachment 6344439
That’s fuck up i’m sorry you both had to deal with that creeps like that are the worst

Indian women may be the most beautiful women on the planet. Unfortunately (as I just posted in regards to Asian women), they steer clear of black men. Many, if not most, Indian women and men feel they're on par with whites, and have the same prejudices. If they're going to be with someone who is not Indian, 99% of the time it will be a white man. Truth!

Indian women may be the most beautiful women on the planet. Unfortunately (as I just posted in regards to Asian women), they steer clear of black men. Many, if not most, Indian women and men feel they're on par with whites, and have the same prejudices. If they're going to be with someone who is not Indian, 99% of the time it will be a white man. Truth!
That is so true, I have been swinging for 8/9 years, but I started meeting blacks very recently

Back