Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The title of this thread is wrong
It should be other way round
Indian girls got prettiest pussy.
Tight and beautiful.
Shape is also beautiful and puffy

Wow! Life really does begin after 50! I have no other place to post or share this. My sexy Indian bombshell watched me dick down her younger biological sister (not step, not half, but actual sister) this past weekend. There was wine, a hot tub, and some weed involved. But, I can't feel guilty when the older sister (on the right) was touching herself while she watched her younger sister get stretched out with BBC for the first time. I'll need to write an entire story about how all of this went down. But for now, enjoy the picture they both approved for me to share.View attachment 5845560
Can't wait for this story

Wow! Life really does begin after 50! I have no other place to post or share this. My sexy Indian bombshell watched me dick down her younger biological sister (not step, not half, but actual sister) this past weekend. There was wine, a hot tub, and some weed involved. But, I can't feel guilty when the older sister (on the right) was touching herself while she watched her younger sister get stretched out with BBC for the first time. I'll need to write an entire story about how all of this went down. But for now, enjoy the picture they both approved for me to share.View attachment 5845560
Congrats 🎉👏

Indian fаther, Maori mоther
vvo9xg6azd4b1.jpg

Back