Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucky man!
Would love you hear story
Wow! Life really does begin after 50! I have no other place to post or share this. My sexy Indian bombshell watched me dick down her younger biological sister (not step, not half, but actual sister) this past weekend. There was wine, a hot tub, and some weed involved. But, I can't feel guilty when the older sister (on the right) was touching herself while she watched her younger sister get stretched out with BBC for the first time. I'll need to write an entire story about how all of this went down. But for now, enjoy the picture they both approved for me to share.View attachment 5845560

Indian women are so sexually deprived by their little dicked men, I have an average 5 1/2 dick and have been told it hurts when I fuck them. I’m sure a BBC would send them flying

Posted with her permission and it makes her hot to know other men are seeing her (maybe even some one she knows...). Typing this as she sits in my lap with nothing but a tank top on. Very loving, sweet, affectionate, intelligent, and submissive woman who took some time adjusting to my uncut 9". Sweet and intelligent outside the bedroom, but multi orgasmic moaner in the bedroom. We spent 4 days in an isolated Caribbean beachfront vacation rental where she lost her anal virginity, and I personally trained her to go from a FWB to a submissive BBC cum slut. I'm very lucky old guy (52) to be with this 31 yo indian bombshell. I really want to toy with her while she reads your nasty comments about her aloud tonight. If you recognize her, keep it to yourself, lest I have to take these pics down. View attachment 5827540View attachment 5827541View attachment 5827542View attachment 5827543View attachment 5827545View attachment 5827561
View attachment 5827544View attachment 5827562 View attachment 5827555
Captivating!

Posted with her permission and it makes her hot to know other men are seeing her (maybe even some one she knows...). Typing this as she sits in my lap with nothing but a tank top on. Very loving, sweet, affectionate, intelligent, and submissive woman who took some time adjusting to my uncut 9". Sweet and intelligent outside the bedroom, but multi orgasmic moaner in the bedroom. We spent 4 days in an isolated Caribbean beachfront vacation rental where she lost her anal virginity, and I personally trained her to go from a FWB to a submissive BBC cum slut. I'm very lucky old guy (52) to be with this 31 yo indian bombshell. I really want to toy with her while she reads your nasty comments about her aloud tonight. If you recognize her, keep it to yourself, lest I have to take these pics down. View attachment 5827540View attachment 5827541View attachment 5827542View attachment 5827543View attachment 5827545View attachment 5827561
Amaizing

You like.to.trai ing couples?

Back