Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38715_bfa05b7.jpg

This is the only place I can share this. It's a great release to share and get ******* off my chest!

I OFFICIALLY have marked a SECOND bitch!

“Qui audet adipiscitur”: Who dares wins! (Also motto of the British SAS).

This happened during the past week. Just shows that if you know what you want, be a man and fucking go for it. Can apply to finances, fitness, and women. 16 hours changed my life and this old man is still in his prime.

My bitch’s little sister texted me an amazing pic of her in some skimpy ******* with a sexy bushy pussy after I helped her move (in this thread, just search).

I told my bitch (older sister) what happened and shared the text. I also clearly stated that I was going to have her younger sister over for dinner and a dip in the hot tub. I wasn’t going to hide anything or any shady bullshit: full transparency! My bitch was stunned and pretty pissed off at her sister for doing that. Her little sister must’ve thought it would be fun to tease me… I told my bitch that she was coming over and I wasn’t going to make the first move and that was that: daddy has spoken. If she wasn’t okay with it, I would understand and our arrangement would be over. But her little sister was coming if she chose to do so.

She (younger sister) came over and wore a plain t-shirt, sweatpants, and sandals (yep, and even a mask). I thought this was going nowhere, maybe her sister got into her head, maybe she regretted sending the picture, whatever. I poured her a glass of wine and we talked about the pandemic, BLM protests, school, work, dating, our 26 year age difference, college relationships, all while I was grilling. She was far more at ease then. I asked if she bought her bathing suit and she said she didn’t feel like hot tubbing that night. After dinner I asked if it was ok for me to hot tub and smoke a cigar and if she wanted one too. She said yes to both. She’s never smoked a cigar before. I started the heater and the jets and set up a chair for her.

Now, remember, I haven’t touched her or told her to do anything.

But I did go upstairs into my humidor, got two Dominicans, a cutter, a lighter, and came back downstairs buck naked. I came back downstairs to her surprised and shocked face. I simply said, “This is my house and this is how I choose to hot tub. I’m a grown man and you’re a grown woman. If you’re not okay with this, I’m not going to stop you from leaving. Just to let you know, I had a really nice time with you. If you still want to try this cigar, we can go to the patio.” She was heavily breathing, but did get up and follow me to the patio (as an old guy, I wasn’t expecting that, but she FUCKING FOLLOWED: who dares wins, who dares wins, who dares wins). I showed her how to cut, light, hold, puff, NOT to inhale the smoke, and how to appreciate the experience. She then changed her mind on the hot tub and asked it was okay to wear her underwear. I told her no: my hot tub, my home, and if she wasn’t okay with it, she could leave (again). She actually got naked and I got to see that sexy almond cocoa ass, chocolate nips, and hairy pussy. She was more petite and perky than her curvy big sister, but had time to grow into it.

She went back inside, poured two wine glasses, came back out and I helped her into the hot tub. She sat across from me. I’m a 46 yr. old black man, with a six figure income, zero debt, own my business, own my home, a cigar in one hand, merlot in the other, and a 20 yr. old sexy Indian-American bitch across from me buck naked in a fucking hot tub. Does life get better? The answer is yes.

I straight up asked her about the sext she sent me and what she was doing. She said it was a joke and didn’t expect for it to go this far. I told her that she sent it to a full grown man who doesn’t put up with that and don’t do it again unless you’re ready to be a full grown woman about it. She looked pretty sad about my scolding, so I changed the subject and asked how much she knew about her sister’s relationship with me. She stated that she knew that her sister was seeing an older black man that was about it. I then proceeded to lay out the details of our “daddy-bitch” arrangement, what her older sister liked, how she liked it, what I liked, and what I did to her. As I said before: full transparency. I’m too old to be ashamed of the life I lead and the man I am. She didn’t say anything throughout.

At this point, the wine, the jets, the heat, the sweat, the dialogue and being naked was really affecting her. I did a mental calculation: she actually fucking came over after I invited her, she followed me to the hot tub, she listened to my cigar tutorial (even though she didn’t really try hers), she got buck naked, and she got in the tub. Might as well carpe fucking Diem: asked her if she wanted a similar arrangement. She said she didn’t know. Still haven’t touched her or ****** her to do anything.

I stood up, walked over to her side of the tub, and poured myself another glass of wine with my cock in her face. I asked if she wanted another refill. She then asked if she could touch my cock. I told her “If you touch me, I get to touch you. Understand once again, I’m going to treat you like a grown ass woman who’s accountable for her actions. I don’t do any of that awkward college bullshit. I know what I like. I’m a grown MAN and if you touch me, you should expect to be MAN handled. Nothing at this point should be surprise. I can go get a towel if you’re not down and get you an UBER.” She asked if I was going to tell her sister. I replied, “Of course. I told you about her. Why would I hide anything and be dishonest to her? That daddy-bitch arrangement is built on trust and honesty.” Or something to that effect…

Once again, this bitch surprised me. She leaned forward and kissed my thigh. I wish she kissed my dick, but that doesn’t matter.

FUCKING GREEN LIGHT.

I grabbed her hair, brought her in close, and said “balls.” The dam gates were fucking open and all that pent up sexual tension released. She sucked and licked my sack like a starving woman. I don’t man-scape, but she didn’t seem to care. I helped her out of the hot tub, pulled her in close and while I kissed her, stuck my finger in her asshole. She squealed, giggled, and tried to wriggle away. Too bad my teeth were on her nipple. She just had to take it.

I threw her over my shoulder, fingered her drenched and drooling pussy, and took her upstairs to turn her into a woman. Breaking her into BBC reminded me of the first time I had to stretch her older sister out.

She did freak out when I came in her, but she was back into it after I told her I was fixed. She did allow me to take a cream pie picture. In between sessions, I booted my computer up and showed her this website and pics of her sister, me, and some of the videos. She definitely did not want her ******* on this site, but said the cream pie picture was okay.

I woke up the next morning while she was still asleep. My dried cum was still in her hair, mouth, pussy, ass, and in between her tits. She did me the favor of cleaning her pussy juice off my dick, tounging down my balls, and asshole.

I took a picture of my dick on her face with her phone and sent it to my bitch, her older sister. She then called me and asked me what the fuck happened. I had nothing to hide and pretty much told her everything. I also told her that I shared everything about our special arrangement.

I told her that her sister was still asleep and I wasn’t going to wake her up. She asked if she could come over. There was some potential for massive drama, but I wasn’t going to sweep anything under the rug. If she wanted to come over and have it out, so be it. I told her okay, but asked her if she was still daddy’s bitch. She replied, “I think so.”

The older sister and I live in the same townhouse development, so she was over within a minute or two. Being aggressive and decisive worked for me so far, so I decided to keep with it.

The moment the older sister walked in the door, I picked her up, put her ass on my kitchen countertop, de-pantsed her and ate her hairy pussy before she could get a sentence out.

Yes, they both taste similar, but the older is sweeter and the younger is tangier.

She didn’t expect it but I asked her she was still daddy’s bitch while I ate her and she kept saying “yes” in between moans. As she was staring at the ceiling, her little sister was on the staircase staring at her and me. After she came, I pulled her up. Her panties and pants were already down on one ankle. Pulled her tits out her t-shirt, sucked on them, and then grabbed her hair and turned her around to face her little sister. Full transparency, right?

Both of these bitches were hot messes. One just had her pussy ate, her panties/pants around one ankle, tits out, face flushed, pussy wet, and hair messed. The other had cum EVERYWHERE on her and still was naked b/c her clothes were still next to the hot tub from the night before. Each sister stared at the other with a “WTF just happened?!” look.

I handed the younger sister’s clothes to her while the older sister got herself back in order. They left together after they were both clothed.

NOTHING for two days from either of them.

Yesterday morning, the younger one texted me and asked if I had a specific lingerie preference (baby-dolls of course…).

This morning, the older sister came over for coffee, sat on my lap, and told me that she was excited, concerned, and closer to her younger sister over it. She also said that she was her own woman and could make her own decisions. She wasn’t her sister’s keeper. When she asked me what I was going to do, I replied, “Daddy has two bitches and I’ll treat each appropriately. If you want to know something, (1) make sure you want to know the answer, (2) just come out and ask it, and (3) I’ll never lie.” That seemed to satisfy her. She satisfied me with a blowjob while I sipped my coffee.

Moral of the story: know what you want, be a man, have a plan, and fucking execute. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Failures and obstacles aren’t bad. They’re part of the journey. Stay hungry; stay humble. You are NEVER too old to kick start your life.

I salute you!!!

Back