Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
409_1000.jpg
look at that bush

So, things are "interesting." Just helped my bitch's little sister (bitch is 27, her sister is 20) move her ******* out of the USF dorms in my truck into storage. The bitch mentioned that her little sister needed to move her ******* out and she was going to rent a u-haul and I just offered my Tundra. I meet her at the dorm parking lot and can't see her face b/c of the mask, but she has a tight body with perky tits. She hasn't grown into her thickness like her older sister has. I haul her ******* out, load my truck, and I follow her to self storage. She elbow bumps me a thank you and that's it. The next morning I got this text from her number with no words, just the picture and the following emoji: ";)". I have some options and want some opinions:
OPTION 1: Do nothing. Don't tell my bitch and don't text her back. Keep a good thing going with her older sister.
OPTION 2: Show my bitch (the older sister) what her younger sister sent me and not pursue the younger. Once again, keep a good thing going, but lose out altogether on that younger pussy. She's hairy like her sister. I wonder if she feels and tastes the same.
OPTION 3: Text her back and don't tell her older sister and see where it goes. Could lose the bitch and the access I have to her for violating trust
OPTION 4 (most likely): Show my bitch (the older sister) what her younger sister sent me to maintain open and honest transparency. Tell her (older sister) that I will pursue this by having her over for dinner and hot tub and see where things go. She texted me this ******* and I didn't provoke anything. I'd like to tell the younger sister the arrangement I have with the older, how I treat her, and if she wants a similar arrangement (I have a feeling that she already knows). It's time to move from one bitch to beginning a harem! A 3some may be unlikely b/c they're actual sisters, but some variety in my pussy diet would be nice. This also carries the risk of losing the first bitch.

Open for feedback, thoughts, and advice. What option would you choose>
View attachment 3441746
It would be a tough decision for me as well. But I think that is a little too close to home so I would pass on this little sister. It could be a setup.
And if the little sister is for Real, and yes you would have some fun but she might tell later and if it gets real with you and your main girl
Then one thing is for sure that you would definitely lose her because it was her sister that you cheated on her with.
Btw, which one is in the pic? Your girl or the younger sis? H.a.f!

Back