Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DevBoy...please grow up...we are all adults here..we happen to LOVE women, of all sizes, shapes and colors...we all completely understand the pics are downloaded from sites on the internet..no surprise..we all understand that the likelihood of meeting or shagging these ladies are as remote as flying to Jupiter..the members of this site happen to enjoy Indian women and if some of the pics are of Latin ladies so what...we love fine women..if you are offended or too immature to understand the basis for BtW.net, find a forum for you and your friends..this site is for MATURE people only...thanks and we would appreciate it if you move on..OldSchoolPlayer25

IndianCockUK...these pics were great...yea we know it's hard to get good amateur, but providing us a look
at some of the world's finest and beautiful women of color is off the charts..keep up the good work..our goal
is to have a convention with just Indian women..osp

I think most of us are really impressed and would love to fuck these women..but the cultural barrier is so high, even Indian and SE Asian women are reluctant to crossover to Black Men..you can see it in areas of hospitals, where there are scores of Indian women...they smile, speak...but making the jump..NO WAY...family wrath and attitudes run deep on their views of Black Men, no matter how educated or attractive to them..osp

I think most of us are really impressed and would love to fuck these women..but the cultural barrier is so high, even Indian and SE Asian women are reluctant to crossover to Black Men..you can see it in areas of hospitals, where there are scores of Indian women...they smile, speak...but making the jump..NO WAY...family wrath and attitudes run deep on their views of Black Men, no matter how educated or attractive to them..osp

That's a good point, but I think the more removed they are from their mom country/the traditional social mores of that particular society, the more likely they are to date/marry outside their race/nationality. Case in point- my oldest brother married a Korean woman when he was stationed in South Korea in the 1980's, her family disowned her. My two nieces, raised in this country without a ton of Korean cultural influence, have/have had black boyfriends.

Yea, I'm hearing you BM..I have heard that younger 18-25 are looking to crossover..but nothing really solid..the price your Sister In Law paid (disowned) is not unusual..got an Indian doctor, she went to Auburn, enjoys the company of Black folks..real funny, thick, attractive...old man owns a ton of fast food shops..worth Millions..will disown her in a heartbeat if she brings anything but a White doctor, or Indian doctor home..she is lonesome and horny as hell..showed me her ring finger first time we said hi...she be desparate...osp

Its not just there family wrath Its allot more complicated than that you are dealing with a culture that goes back over 4.5 thousand years with very protectionist views on both there culture and there race and its not just Blackmen it's white men 2 and within there own race there are certain casts that don't marry even if they are both Indian and it does not matter that they are in a western culture we have had a very large Indian and Pakistani community in the UK for several GENERATIONS NOW THEY STILL VERY VERY RARELY MIX and i don't see that changing also there is a very large Indian community in Africa 2 Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, They are in contact with black men and in the EU and Canada with white men they still don't play away!

We need to see more of these exotic beauties filled to the brim with black love.
Its not just there family wrath Its allot more complicated than that you are dealing with a culture that goes back over 4.5 thousand years with very protectionist views on both there culture and there race and its not just Blackmen it's white men 2 and within there own race there are certain casts that don't marry even if they are both Indian and it does not matter that they are in a western culture we have had a very large Indian and Pakistani community in the UK for several GENERATIONS NOW THEY STILL VERY VERY RARELY MIX and i don't see that changing. also there is a very large Indian community in Africa 2 Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, They are in contact with black men and in the EU and Canada with white men they still don't play away!

People all over the world are divided on basis of either race,religion,economics or other things.
They slavery of black men n racism against them in US/europe/south africa are known to you as u guys are/have experienced it in some way or heard/read bout it.
the blacks were discriminated which i dont need to mention.it was a taboo for a white woman to date a black guy.
In India our society is more based on caste,language n religion,
we are colour conscious,just a look at matrimonial pages in a daily newpaper will reveal this obsession of a indian groom (man)with fair colour.
it cud be that the royalty in india (the kings n queens) the upper castes that have ruled indian subcontinent for thousands of years were fair skinned.the aryans who settled in north india were white skinned.
on the other hand the dark skinned majority were of lower caste they did menial jobs and enjoyed no rights.they were looked down upon and interactions between higher n lower caste were strictly banned.
even marriages between members of two different lower castes were banned too.
then came the britishers who ruled us for about 200 yrs and before them they turks n mughals all white skinned.
these divides still exists in India inspite of laws against it.
something that had existed for 5000 yrs are so deeply entrenched into indian peoples mind that it will take several more years to go and cant b expected to disappear overnite.

Back