Indian Hotwife

New to the forum and hotwife lifestyle. My wife is a gorgeous and thick 40 year old Indian woman. Do black men like Indian women? We've discussed her taking a BBC. It would be a huge turn on. Let me know your honest thoughts.

Attachments

• 20180218_025652.png
    20180218_025652.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 314
New to the forum and hotwife lifestyle. My wife is a gorgeous and thick 40 year old Indian woman. Do black men like Indian women? We've discussed her taking a BBC. It would be a huge turn on. Let me know your honest thoughts.

Yes! Indian women are very appreciated here. There was one with wide hips and a fat ass, but I couldn't approach her like that during work. Lol

Yes we do love Indian women.
I dated two here in Texas - both were curvy and very sexy.
One was short(5'2), short hair, cute babyface features and thick! Small, perky 34B titties, muscular thighs and a nice round ass.
The other was a rare taller (5'7) Indian woman...long thick wavy hair, slim-thick athletic curves, Big 36D titties and a FAT booty!
One thing I learned about Indian women, I always thought Indian women were sexually conservative but BOTH of these ladies let me cum inside them the entire time we dated.

Yes, I am a very lucky man lol

Yeah you gotta try! Indian women are sexy as fuck. With their fat asses & freaky nature, it’ll make a black man go wild in her. I’m in Maryland if you ever wanna have fun!

There's some around here, but almost all of them are married and vanilla.

I'll have to move to Austin or Houston if I ever want to meet them. Lol

So I showed my wife all the replies and PMs. She admitted she was turned on. Any local Dallas TX guys? If so, would you be open to STD testing and condom use?
I've included a pic of her incredible pussy. Let her know what you think.

Attachments

• 20180102_164544.jpg
    20180102_164544.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 213
So I showed my wife all the replies and PMs. She admitted she was turned on. Any local Dallas TX guys? If so, would you be open to STD testing and condom use?
I've included a pic of her incredible pussy. Let her know what you think.

Wow, that's a pretty pussy! I would love to taste that.

Can you show her ass as well? Also, please get verified. We need more verified couples, as there's a lot of fakes here.

Unfortunately, I'm about 2.5 hours away.

In general Black men love all women. As I am sure men of other races do also.

Your wife is very sexy.
TRUTH!

Black and Indian is extremely rare though. Adds to the sexual taboo aspect!
One thing I didn't mention...my two Indian encounters, both women were coming fresh out of traditional arranged marriages. They were STARVED for better dick!!

Wow, that's a pretty pussy! I would love to taste that.

Can you show her ass as well? Also, please get verified. We need more verified couples, as there's a lot of fakes here.

Unfortunately, I'm about 2.5 hours away.

So the only pic I have of her ass is her with the guy shes had her first two hotwife experiences with. He's a smaller Indian Guy who wasn't very aggressive. He only lasted a minute and took him a 20 minutes to het hard again. It made for an uncomfortable night. That's why we're on the look out for a BBC.
Will work on getting verified this week.

Attachments

• 20180108_203846.png
    20180108_203846.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 193
So the only pic I have of her ass is her with the guy shes had her first two hotwife experiences with. He's a smaller Indian Guy who wasn't very aggressive. He only lasted a minute and took him a 20 minutes to het hard again. It made for an uncomfortable night. That's why we're on the look out for a BBC.
Will work on getting verified this week.

That's a nice body! It sucks her bull wasn't very good. That's definitely gonna change here!

Show us her ass when she gets verified!

I need to be fucking here and squeezing those tits

She's gorgeous, have you really shared her ?

Back