Indian hotwife roll call

Hey i am resident of bangalore here , i am young guy (M21). I have been fascinated about the CUCKOLD lifestyle honestly it turns me on so much not just imaging to fuck a lovely wife while her husband is watching but the fact that the thought of sharing my gf/wife in near future turns me on too, but i am not ready mentally to be cuck maybe thats something i have to figure it out in future to be a CUCK , meanwhile at my young age i would like to utilize and explore my sexuality by getting to know other couples and be a part of their kinky fantasy and serve their needs !
I aint a guy of a tool size of 7 plus i guess thats something only which a BBC can offer and pretty rare to get it from an indian, not to brag but maybe ur lovely wife can try my thick vieny BLACK 5.9 guy lol.

Privacy that's my preferred policy too! We can to cam verifications and then move on to meet up hang around and get to know each other a bit uk get comfortable and proceed when u guys are ready for the action. For further details dont hesitate to hit me up ! Maybe ur wifes do love to feast on a young guy haha!
Being Clean and healthy is my preference.
Preferred location Bangalore. Looking forward to your invites.

With Love your Bang-Bull.

Back