Indian and Muslim wives should not be scared from their husband because they are not slaves

Raj-raj

Male
Indian and Muslim wives wives should not be scared from their husbands because they got married for fun and are not slaves. Most of us know how Hindu and Muslims treat their wives. Most of the wives like big black dicks. Many wives should go to Spring Break party at Florida beach I only see Hindu men and Muslim men their not their wives. That's cheating wives should go their and suck dicks. If the husbands do not let then then they should file for divorces. Fuck this *******. Please write your comments.

You are very kinky, and it's a hot thought! Not something I can relate to personally, but having been raised in a devoutly Christian environment, I think I can imagine. Do you think there's many like you speak or in Saudi Arabia? Maybe Iran, with the men being ****** to feminise themselves...

You are very kinky, and it's a hot thought! Not something I can relate to personally, but having been raised in a devoutly Christian environment, I think I can imagine. Do you think there's many like you speak or in Saudi Arabia? Maybe Iran, with the men being ****** to feminise themselves...
No, men has all the power in Iran or Saudi Arabia. Men can fuck many women but they made laws to keep women under their control. I 100% think laws should treat women and men the same. If you go to Florida on Spring break you will see Hindu or Indian men, Muslim men watching ladies. But they go alone it is fare ? If the see their wives go to Spring Break you think they will be happy. No.

I don't know about all but nowadays neither hindu nor muslim wives keeping themselves locked country where right to orgasms campaign runs there sexuality of women can't be owned in india every one fucks no one barred every pussy has excess to her preferred cock so plz don't spread rumors

Back