Increasing number of Cheating Wives

I don't think there is a real need for more cheating wives. There is plenty of willing women out there if you are clean, civil, and respectful.

I don't know how wide spread it is but I do know that the local hospitals do paternity routinely with all newborns.

It is a $500 dollar test in Nebraska and they cotton swab the baby and potential *******. It is not routine but it is an option.

These estimates are probably really conservative because, as they say, this is based on the small number of those willing to admit to it.

What I found really interesting is that they found it rare for those who ended up getting divorced because of having an affair, ever actually marrying the person with whom they were cheating.
Most people don't want to marry someone that they were in a cheating situation with, even with that person there would be trust issues

These estimates are probably really conservative because, as they say, this is based on the small number of those willing to admit to it.

What I found really interesting is that they found it rare for those who ended up getting divorced because of having an affair, ever actually marrying the person with whom they were cheating.
I would think the men is over admitted and the women is under admitted because men like to brag about being a "stud" even when they're not and women are called a "slut" if they are found out so they keep their mouth shut.

Back