Incels

Whtsub4bbc

Male
From
KS, US
Ok I finally gave in and had to look up incels or involuntary celibate people. Wow. I know I am not gods gift to humanity but damn. I get what I get in both women and men and I still have fun. And understanding most if not all of these guys are white males but really goddammit.

Point is what part of your brain makes you think about harming people just because you cant get a Jennifer Aniston or whatever? Then blame it on other people?

Jesus Christ if you are that hard up ****** are still in the yellow pages. Tell them you want the girlfriend experience. Hell get some help form Hofs girls at the bunny ranch.

I have long since stopped trying to understand people even the sane ones helps with the ******* pressure.

Just glancing at them I wonder how many come from deeply religious republican backgrounds? And I understand not all incels are violence others are incel but non violence

Incels get mad that a 10 out of 10 beauty wont't give them a chance. They claim she is too shallow. While at the same time, they ignore girls that they consider unattractive.

In my city earlier this year there was a destructive incel that literally ran over and killed several people with his van after the frustration all guys have after not finding a woman. I hope you neither wish to lash out against society like he did nor inspire others to do the same?

(https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...ge-suspect-no-one-thought-capable-of-*******/)

Before this site I knew nothing of cuckoldry and even less now about what an incel is, but I find it intriguing women don't lash out in this way should they be single? Perhaps after a few decades of #metoo where males are vilified and they age realizing their collective mistake after their biological clocks scream after not producing children of her own? Or extreme feminism where queer women loathe males so much that they opt to spell "woman" as "womyn" so as to remove any association of a male to her even though every one of them had a ******* or more aptly put male sperm that helped conceive her? But by then it would be too late for them.

It started well before the #metoo movement, these jokers are the "nice guys" who we ignore to date the badboys. They are delusional on so many levels.
Just like Alek Minassian, the self-declared incel that killed several people with a truck in my city earlier this year in the honour of some supreme gentleman?
( https://www.businessinsider.com/incel-alex-minassian-toronto-van-attack-facebook-post-2018-4 )
( https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...alek-minassian-canada-terrorism-a8335816.html )

Incels get mad that a 10 out of 10 beauty wont't give them a chance. They claim she is too shallow. While at the same time, they ignore girls that they consider unattractive.

Thats a common misconception. Sure there are those out there. But from some of the videos/news reports I have seen/read most either don't get any attention from any women (a few of these said they grew up poor in an area where the girls where rich) or have extreme social anxiety.

Not trying to defend those that act out but knocking people that already feel beat down leads to either ******* or suicide.

Incels just want to blame the world for everything

I'm not a fan of incels at all. But I see real emotional pain and feelings of rejection and inadequacy in them. They really hurt themselves so badly with their beliefs about "Stacys," "Beckys," and "Chads." They not only assume that every physically less attractive woman both owes them attention and could offer them nothing. They also falsely assume that more attractive women couldn't possibly be interested in them based on money, status, and appearance alone. All of those beliefs are false and they prevent themselves from having fulfilling relationship such by not letting go of this ideology that they have to get laid by gorgeous women to prove their manhood otherwise they have no value. And many of them really do need loving relationships but first need to learn to love and respect themselves and then others before they can form healthy ones. And so much of this hatred is rooted in pain from the past and toxic masculinity that they just couldn't handle. It's sad.

Voluntary castration would solve the problem. It takes away the sexual urge. Can be done chemically and they will be much happier. Some of them might become good cuckolds.

Back