In Vegas June 20-23 ISO experienced BBCs for a small gangbang

SDCBSCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello blacktowhite friends,

My wife and I will be visiting vegas and we are in search of a small group (3-4) of experienced BBCs for a small gangbang. It will be her first bbc gangbang, the most she has experienced is 2 other BBCs and myself. Looking for BBCs that have played together and are respectful and just want to have fun. Ideally would like to set something up the night of the 20th. If interested please contact me for details if the group is serious. We are just looking for a fun and crazy no strings attached night. Condoms must be worn during penetration and if wife says no to something please respect that. One rule is no video or pics are allowed from the guys but I will video tape for our personal collection, will never share any vids/pics unless okay with all parties involved. We like to ******* and we are 420 friendly!

Attachments

• CEF34A40-8238-4852-B9E8-7D6731F0DA35.jpeg
    CEF34A40-8238-4852-B9E8-7D6731F0DA35.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 1646CB71-11A0-4388-A72C-7E0986D76AFE.jpeg
    1646CB71-11A0-4388-A72C-7E0986D76AFE.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 173
Hello blacktowhite friends,

My wife and I will be visiting vegas and we are in search of a small group (3-4) of experienced BBCs for a small gangbang. It will be her first bbc gangbang, the most she has experienced is 2 other BBCs and myself. Looking for BBCs that have played together and are respectful and just want to have fun. Ideally would like to set something up the night of the 20th. If interested please contact me for details if the group is serious. We are just looking for a fun and crazy no strings attached night. Condoms must be worn during penetration and if wife says no to something please respect that. One rule is no video or pics are allowed from the guys but I will video tape for our personal collection, will never share any vids/pics unless okay with all parties involved. We like to ******* and we are 420 friendly
Beautiful photos...

Back