In LA this week, looking to do DVP

RileyJacobs

Female
Real Person
From
CO, US
Anyone and their friend(s) up for filming a DVP for OF? I'll bring the P, need someone to get good video of the ins and outs and finish, can all rotate around or whatever. BBC only then double or triple creampie, I'll be filming all week (5/22-5/27) in LA so will have to work around that schedule some, DM me if you can make it happen. Pic below for ideas

Attachments

• 802.jpg
    802.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Anyone and their friend(s) up for filming a DVP for OF? I'll bring the P, need someone to get good video of the ins and outs and finish, can all rotate around or whatever. BBC only then double or triple creampie, I'll be filming all week in LA so will have to work around that schedule some, DM me if you can make it happen. Pic below for ideas
I would love to do a DVP o you baby

Anyone and their friend(s) up for filming a DVP for OF? I'll bring the P, need someone to get good video of the ins and outs and finish, can all rotate around or whatever. BBC only then double or triple creampie, I'll be filming all week (5/22-5/27) in LA so will have to work around that schedule some, DM me if you can make it happen. Pic below for ideas
I'm waiting for that Vegas trip..! 👋👋

Back