In La searching for a hot young couple.

Slimblksea

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I need a cuckhold that willing to spread their wife’s cheeks wide open for me as I slide BBC in her!
and clean her up once I’m done.

serious inquiries only!!

Hello, Sir. I am the cuckold husband of a white slave couple in Los Angeles with a nice private home. We would be interested in having you visit so we could serve and please you. When you entered our home, we would be groveling naked on the floor at your feet, licking your shoe, ready to serve and obey you. You can take my wife from me to use as you please. My wife is an eager slave slut to black men. As a lowly white slave cuck, I am not allowed sex with my wife. She is fully black owned and only black cock is allowed in her. I will assist you in any way as you use and fuck my wife, and I will be grateful when allowed to lick up your used cum after you finish with her. The only sex I am allowed is masturbation when I get your permission, while you cuddle and fondle my wife and remind me what a pathetic cuck I am. My wife is a very eager slut and will please you well. Let us know if you are interested.

Back