Imagine Your Wife in these Pics

Great photos, but imagination comes in a distant second to being there. Watching her in *******, listening to her moan & grunt, balls slapping against her ass and chin, cocks squishing in her cum filled cunt, and her yelling. "Fuck me! Fuck this BBC whore with that big black cock!"

her says reminds her of sister tanya at parents house walked in room and saw her sister legs on shoulders with big black cock in her pussy said she left after a second and after that imagined if boyfriend visited and she was alone with him,she liked to go undress and return wearing just shirt and ask if he likes told her that was same thing you done to me and we had sex on couch ,said it was just fantasy said she wanted same as picture said she still recalls sister with black guy on floor

Last edited:
Why imagine? This is what I watched for over three hours this past Saturday nightView attachment 586854View attachment 586855

Though the sex itself was something to be desired, the entire experience as a whole was one of the most exciting sexual encounters I have EVER been a part. To top it off, I had never felt my wife being so wet as she was when I was driving to the hotel from the bar. It was an amazing experience that I look forward to being a part again!!

Back