Imagine Your Wife in these Pics

I don't have to imagin it! I've seen it & got both pics & vids of it! I just wish my wife would relent on my promise never to show or post them would relent! I'm working on ot relentlessly however & am determined to post them sometime. For the curious, I had to solemnly promise Pam never to show or post them in order get her permission to take some pics & vids the first time she ever got some BBC. If you've ever read some of our other posts that pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! Yes, he's black!

A friend recently shared with me that his wife is so into the spade that she told him that every time he or anyone looks at her that they will see a spade. He seems to have mixed feelings about it,because she insists that she means everyone,all of the time. View attachment 2477792What do you think?
SHE WOULD DEFINATELY QUALIFY AS "THE""MAIN COURSE" AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE AT ANY PARTY!!

A friend recently shared with me that his wife is so into the spade that she told him that every time he or anyone looks at her that they will see a spade. He seems to have mixed feelings about it,because she insists that she means everyone,all of the time. View attachment 2477792What do you think?
Tried to fix it...it just looked too fake:

1971790893.jpg

Back