Imagine Your Wife in these Pics

A lot of white husbands don't have to imaging this.View attachment 1671347View attachment 1671349
The nice thing abo
A lot of white husbands don't have to imaging this.View attachment 1671347View attachment 1671349
And I can be included with those husbands that don't have to "imagin anything" about my wife being in these pictures! I've seen Pam in an identical pose as she and Edwin made out that first time! (I have supporting pics to remind me) The only major difference being that Pam's underwear were blue, as evidenced in our Avitar! Watching Pam on her knees, not unlike the lady in the above pic, sucking on Edwin's BBC was incredible! I must admit, as I've done in another post on this site, got a little pissed when Edwin blew a full load of his hot cum and she, not only swallowed it, she continued to seek and lick every droplet of his cum she could find afterwards! That was something she had never done for me, up until that time anyway! She has done so since however, but only after I complained! Lol

P.S. For the curious, after Edwin had unloaded a second time in Pam's mouth, which she also swallowed, he placed her on the bed and chewed her to several successive orgasms, after which he blackened her! I should also mention in comparing the pics of Edwin and Pam with those of above, there's no question Edwin is much better endowed than the gentleman above!

Back