I'm new here.

PiggyQuean

Female
Probably the best way to start is with an apology. It's rude to post this without being willing to add my photos and videos to confirm my identity....

I am a 37 year old woman from the Czech Republic, I have been married for 17 years and have 3 children. I'm fat and I've struggled with my weight since I was a kid, I was bullied and laughed at for being ugly and fat. Every diet I started failed and I ate even more than before. Today I have 165 killograms. and my husband has stopped liking me. I've been following Raceplay for 4 years but haven't gotten involved. It wasn't enough for me and I started being on discord and twitter. where I found my master who teaches me how to be a proper piggy and where my place is

Probably the best way to start is with an apology. It's rude to post this without being willing to add my photos and videos to confirm my identity....

I am a 37 year old woman from the Czech Republic, I have been married for 17 years and have 3 children. I'm fat and I've struggled with my weight since I was a kid, I was bullied and laughed at for being ugly and fat. Every diet I started failed and I ate even more than before. Today I have 165 killograms. and my husband has stopped liking me. I've been following Raceplay for 4 years but haven't gotten involved. It wasn't enough for me and I started being on discord and twitter. where I found my master who teaches me how to be a proper piggy and where my place is
Why did you come to this site. Beauty starts from within, doesn't matter your looks, although people are mean. Your husband married you for better or for worse, he should not feel that way. You gave him 3 children. You didn't need to go to extreme, finding a master to be a piggy, and that's where you belong???I'm sorry, but I think you have low self esteem and probably need a better man than your husband or your master who doesn't really care about you

@Wboi
Your reply is bit rude but I do respect it. I can't see any reason on talking more about my family here.
The another thing is I am sub and I am choosing to be the fat piggy of my master. He definitely care about me and I'm his piggy but for small dicklet boys, I'm dommie mommy!
Last thing last, from next time try to avoid conclusive statements like who care about me and what I deserve.
Thanks!

@Wboi
Your reply is bit rude but I do respect it. I can't see any reason on talking more about my family here.
The another thing is I am sub and I am choosing to be the fat piggy of my master. He definitely care about me and I'm his piggy but for small dicklet boys, I'm dommie mommy!
Last thing last, from next time try to avoid conclusive statements like who care about me and what I deserve.
Thanks!
I apologize, I'm not here to hurt anyone, just didn't like the terminology you call yourself. If you don't mind, then I'm ok with it too. As long as your happy

Back