I'm looking for my wife

Still looking for the one...sigh....waiting patiently. (Okay, not too patiently, but waiting nonetheless)

Me too, but I have fairly resigned myself that finding a white female interested in this, and interested in having a white male for the traditional parts of a relationship, is fairly slim. I opened a thread fairly similar, and it seems many feel that for white women interested in black cock, the only need for a white male is financial. Disappointing. There seem to be plenty of married white women here, who treasure their traditional marriage (for reasons other than financial), and still enjoy sex with black males.

I know I'm not going to hold my breath waiting...

Me too, but I have fairly resigned myself that finding a white female interested in this, and interested in having a white male for the traditional parts of a relationship, is fairly slim. I opened a thread fairly similar, and it seems many feel that for white women interested in black cock, the only need for a white male is financial. Disappointing. There seem to be plenty of married white women here, who treasure their traditional marriage (for reasons other than financial), and still enjoy sex with black males.

I know I'm not going to hold my breath waiting...

Mr. Poundcake here. If it gives you any hope, there do seem to be quite a few ladies in the WV / OH / SWPA / MD area who are into BBC as Mrs. Poundcake is "friendly" with a few. Most aren't from BtoW, but, at least the demographic base is there!

Good luck!

Mr. Poundcake here. If it gives you any hope, there do seem to be quite a few ladies in the WV / OH / SWPA / MD area who are into BBC as Mrs. Poundcake is "friendly" with a few. Most aren't from BtoW, but, at least the demographic base is there!

Good luck!

Thanks!

There really are quite a few. There are a LOT of interracial relationships around here. The ones that are in interracial relationships often have absolutely no need for a white guy, though. A co-worker, she's in her early 20s and white, has 4 mixed race babies, all by the same "baby daddy", who apparently has a total of 10 ******* by 4 different women. She has never been with a white guy sexually.

If she comes across any white women who want a white man to share the lifestyle with. don't be afraid to refer me...lol. I can give my contact info by private message if needed. :)

....Myhunger, I imagine your desire is probably very frustrating, but it might help if you looked at your situation from a woman's point of view. Women mostly desire strong, alpha-type males who are filled with goals, are financially stable, and fit their visual physique, and maybe even equipped (anatomically) for their sexual desire. They're not out looking for men who mostly desire sharing them with other men, or who are suppressive in nature. Its sort of like you being a car salesman and the prospect comes to you wanting a truck ... you have no trucks on the lot so you persist in trying to sell them something they don't want or need.
....I'm not saying you can't eventually have a woman in your life who would like a cuckold type arrangement; basically all it is, is a one-sided, open marriage. Its just that they aren't out 'looking' for that kind of relationship initially. Its an arrangement that has to be cultured with a more liberal minded type of female or with a sexually frustrated female. So I'd be looking for a romance/relationship in which your female would enjoy occasional swinging activities, then develop that relationship into a one-sided cuckold relationship. It will take a bit more culturing and time, but its more likely you can find that special mate.
....You might wish to consider why your past female relationships failed .... this might give you a hint as to what women want and what you failed to provide them. Its funny how women & men seem to go through divorce after divorce but end up marrying another person similar to the x-spouse they divorced.

Fucking harsh man!! No need for that at all

Fucking harsh man!! No need for that at all

Agreed. However rare, I do believe there are some women who desire a traditional relationship/marriage, with a white man, and to have the sex with black men as a perk. There is still a social stigma for white women to be with black men in many parts of the country, and dating/marrying a white man can be sufficient cover. Heck, there are gay people who do that to mask their real intentions. Now, how does it get to the point of a white husband/black lover? Does the relationship have to be long and well-developed before she branches out? Maybe, maybe not.

My FWB who is flaky, really likes the idea of a relationship with a white male, and the idea of sex on the side with a black man. I don't think that is preposterous. Heck, there are swingers who love having sex with others, have little or any sex with their partners, who still treasure, or even want a marriage/relationship with a steady person.

Good Luck. I am a lucky guy, I have money, I am good looking and I can have a lot of hot girls. I have a hot woman that was already hypersexual, andI fell in love.

She is my goddess.... and she is beautiful. I kind of feel they have to be extremely hot to really have this lifestyle....... anyway get one that is already in the lifestyle. She will love you.

Back