I'm a BBC guy, based in Johannesburg, South Africa

Thanks....sounds exciting already...
I've shown your hot cockshot to my young black buddy, my ex's new husband (check out my posts here) and he has in turn shown it to her and tells me he would love to watch it going up her too.

You've well and truly rung the bell with the three of us you deliciously forthcoming AfroMan.

By the way, what were the circumstances of you getting it up that laid-back open-thighed white beauty on that bed in the background?

Did you fuck her bareback? Did her husband watch? Was she already brimfull of your superior spunk by the time you took the shot?

Just curious :)

I've shown your hot cockshot to my young black buddy, my ex's new husband (check out my posts here) and he has in turn shown it to her and tells me he would love to watch it going up her too.

You've well and truly rung the bell with the three of us you deliciously forthcoming AfroMan.

By the way, what were the circumstances of you getting it up that laid-back open-thighed white beauty on that bed in the background?

Did you fuck her bareback? Did her husband watch? Was she already brimfull of your superior spunk by the time you took the shot?

Just curious :)
Thanks for the complements. From you and your naughty crew 🤭

Circumstances? They sent me really hot pics then I took some tribute pics before we met. They weren't expecting it. Drove her wild. Let's just say we had a good weekend where we ended up tired and a lil sore.

They didn't want bareback though, but considered it later, then life happened and we never got to do it.

I'd fancy seeing some of those tribute shots of you that drove the wife wild please. Preferably ones showing your body in all its superior Afro glory and ready for action. I look forward to you posting or emailing us at michael.weizmann2@gmail.com) some hot shots including your torso and back and bum and full erection so that my I and my buddy and my ex can get off on them too and consider including you in our hot encounters. You would be only the second black man to fuck my ex after my buddy. Bareback of course, subject to us sighting your up-to-date test results.

It's a pity you didn't get to bareback that wife. From what I can see of her in that beautifully hot shot you posted she looks deliciously receptive.

Just to get a handle on how you got in with that couple I would be very interested in your description of her presumably white husband: age, profession, stature-wise, body-type, cock-wise, sexual prowess and basic sexual orientation, including voyueristic and alpha or beta tendencies as far as you got to suss those. Can do?

Just by the way, I'm a doctor of medicine.

Thanks.

MICHAEL

Back