Idowives763.....my lil space

ahhh..waaaaaay on the other side..lol So much for me being of any use..lol How long has she been playing with black men?

Pretty cool pics with the slave. She is very hot. Can you tell us what do you do with your slave? Do you make her fuck other guys? If so how many at a time? What was the nastiest thing you had her do for you? How is her husband handling her being your slave? Does she live with you? Or do you call her when you need her?

We are not a cuckold couple; more aligned with a hot wife theme. We love the sex, especially the MFM & MMFM with BBC; she is a natural sub but hasn't met the right Dom. We are very experienced (10 years) and know what we like (she's been properly spoiled by living in Africa). We've been hoping for some organization around IR gatherings in the NY / New England area. We belong to LifeStyleLounge and have a NY/New England BBC group but it's weak; there's better organization on the west coast. I appreciate your need to try and keep it classy and upscale. We've walked into low class / over weight / outdated scenes and we walk out (I am a confident alpha). We usually have our own fling in a hotel in NYC (like this Sat 10/26) at the Gansevoort Park. We live north of the city in the Berkshires. I'm happy to provide pics and more conversation but would prefer to take it off this site. Please leave us your email and we will pick it up there. If you don't want to leave it on this thread, start a private conversation from our profile and leave ur email there. Thx. Enjoy your Sunday.

Seeing that the profiles here are pretty limited in what you can do and say, I've decided to start my own thread so that I could paint a more accurate picture of the man behind the profile. There is far more to me than just my cock. So in my thread I will be posting a lil about myself, my journey in this lifestyle, as well as some topics I like to discuss. I welcome healthy debate should anyone ever have a difference of opinion. All I say is keep it civil. I will also be adding 1-3 pics each day. Most will be of me with women I have had the pleasure of spending time with. I will also try to say a lil something about each pic so that you can view them with some context. To start things off I will simply copy my profile information to save you the time of actually having to go back and read it.

My Profile Info
I am a 42 y.o. Dom Black man who has been in the lifestyle for some time and enjoys meeting others who share my passion for it. I have a lady in my life with whom I have an open relationship with and I am also the owner of a sexy female slave. I also have several cuckold couples I am involved with. I enjoy what i do and I live life to the fullest. So if you're a like minded individual feel free to reach out. Also, we will soon be hosting our own IR lifestyle swingers parties. These will be classy events geared towards couples and select single men held in upscale hotels in the NY/NJ/PA areas. If you enjoy quality then you will enjoy what we're putting together. In addition, I am looking for North Jersey area black men to be a part of my gang bang group as well as women who enjoy a lil group fun. Guys, if you're interested, please understand I am very selective in who I choose to work with. None of that thug ******* and no knuckleheads..you feel me.

NJ wife here

Back