identification idea

o.k. nice. Yet i don`t believe the Yin-Yang symbol was created to address "IR" couplings. :(
@mywayintermsofsex - what is Yin and what is Yang? Are they not the duality of light and dark independent yet interdependent, and coexisting one in the other. Is that not the same with a big hard black cock inside some tight little wet pink juicy white pussy? The black engorging into the white and white opening to engulf the big black inside of it just like a "coupling" as you put it (a joining of two separate parts into one)?

Oh I would say the Yin-Yang symbol works just fine for expressions of IR coupling too. If you don't "believe" that to use your word again then you don't know about Tao and the Yin and Yang my friend.
:blackheart::balanced::angel::balanced::blackheart:
View media item 24631View media item 13783
6472777_orig.jpg

A-temp-QoS10.jpg
f6021047732c16322e6a88f85227d192.jpg

Last edited:
There's a super hot thread around here somewhere filled with examples of QoS tattoos.
Wife got some temp ones for role play and it drove me buts, she didn't wash it off for a week just kept walking around during the house with her shirt rolled up so I could see it on her hip
@showingmyslut2 - could that super hot thread with the QoS tats you are referring to be this one where I've posted hundreds of photos of real life QoSs such as a few of the ones below:

The QoS VIP Lounge and Club:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

could that super hot thread with the QoS tats you are referring to be this one where I've posted hundreds of photos of real life QoSs such as a few of the ones below:

The QoS VIP Lounge and Club:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807

Ha! Yes it is, now if you could just come on over, show the wife the way she should be fucked from now on and then we can go get her branded with her own tattoo like those!

@mywayintermsofsex - what is Yin and what is Yang? Are they not the duality of light and dark independent yet interdependent, and coexisting one in the other. Is that not the same with a big hard black cock inside some tight little wet pink juicy white pussy? The black engorging into the white and white opening to engulf the big black inside of it just like a "coupling" as you put it (a joining of two separate parts into one)?

Oh I would say the Yin-Yang symbol works just fine for expressions of IR coupling too. If you don't "believe" that to use your word again then you don't know about Tao and the Yin and Yang my friend.
@bigblackbull76: You are right, my friend, the Yin and Yang symbol can be associated with "IR" too. But there exist many possible and also different associations with this symbol already as well. The OP asked for an identifiable symbolic that clearly advises his intents, and i just don`t think that the first association someone has who sees a Yin-Yang is that of "IR". There should be better ways for a black man to show his particular interest in white women.

Also, as i stated before somewhere, the QoS is not strictly related to white-woman-black-man couplings as there are many other (non-white) women who make use of this symbol ("latino", Asian, Indian, arab, ... women, for instance). i think the closest so far is @MacNfries ` proposition, although "a bit" blunt...
Make Sure Your Offer Is "Loud & Clear" ....

View attachment 661296 View attachment 661297
...but i guess in some cases that can get you a different than the desired result. :( ;)

@bigblackbull76: You are right, my friend, the Yin and Yang symbol can be associated with "IR" too. But there exist many possible and also different associations with this symbol already as well. The OP asked for an identifiable symbolic that clearly advises his intents, and i just don`t think that the first association someone has who sees a Yin-Yang is that of "IR". There should be better ways for a black man to show his particular interest in white women.

Also, as i stated before somewhere, the QoS is not strictly related to white-woman-black-man couplings as there are many other (non-white) women who make use of this symbol ("latino", Asian, Indian, arab, ... women, for instance). i think the closest so far is @MacNfries ` proposition, although "a bit" blunt...

...but i guess in some cases that can get you a different than the desired result. :( ;)
@mywayintermsofsex - i dig what your saying. Yes the QoS is the best symbol of identification currently for women who seek an IR life and although those other women may choose to use it also and that's fine it all so long as it hopefully ends well with a women who is other than black getting fucked well in her pussy and rear-end.

The Yin and Yang is not the ideal symbol for IR sexual identification but these are some other good attempts at it too:

A-temp-QoS1.png
A-temp-QoS2.jpg
A-temp-QoS3.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 12.32.00 PM.png
A-temp-QoS2.jpg

Back