Idea for 5 year anniversary?

Looking for some resorts or something similar that me and my wife can go for our 5th year anniversary. She hasn't taken the plunge yet but is super close, i think this would be the perfect oppournity to do so.

Looking for some resorts or something similar that me and my wife can go for our 5th year anniversary. She hasn't taken the plunge yet but is super close, i think this would be the perfect oppournity to do so.
If I were you I would not take her to a resort for you 5th anniversary.
If she is super close to taking the plunge make it personal, chose a destination that will make the anniversary memorable and where there will be one BBC ready to take good care of her. I believe you know her well so you will be able to find a guy the fits her criteria. You guys can meet with him for drinks and more if there is chemistry then you can have a proper anniversary celebration with him. Choose a guy who has some experience because he has already been with first time couples. This way you get the unforgettable memories.
Going to a resort is a great idea four your anniversary once she has taken the plunge not before because she may feel pressure from the environment.
Just my 2 cents ;)

If I were you I would not take her to a resort for you 5th anniversary.
If she is super close to taking the plunge make it personal, chose a destination that will make the anniversary memorable and where there will be one BBC ready to take good care of her. I believe you know her well so you will be able to find a guy the fits her criteria. You guys can meet with him for drinks and more if there is chemistry then you can have a proper anniversary celebration with him. Choose a guy who has some experience because he has already been with first time couples. This way you get the unforgettable memories.
Going to a resort is a great idea four your anniversary once she has taken the plunge not before because she may feel pressure from the environment.
Just my 2 cents ;)
That’s really good advice. Thank you so much.

Back