i

I understand that there are lots of fakes on here... we're not however, we usually don't use these types of sites to find guys, so really no need to verify, I was simply seeing if there was any guys that might be a candidate!
So...you acknowledge that there are fakes and provide a mini-verification for yourself to avoid further ridicule?

Y’all really perform this ass-backward activity. Just verify and go. It takes 10 minutes and there won’t be any SAS (or other) gifs. Otherwise, you deserve to be mocked and I’ll unabashedly continue to do so.

37, 5'7, 160ish..... not your typical "BBC slut" not gonna just bend over bc you have a bbc..looking for a respectable non pushy good looking/well built guy...
How is your search going .. IMHO you should focus more on the connection , the chemistry , and the laws of sexual attraction thats how you will get soul fucked .. Which is what you need .

Attachments

• received_1536212726417526.jpeg
    received_1536212726417526.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,023
37, 5'7, 160ish..... not your typical "BBC slut" not gonna just bend over bc you have a bbc..looking for a respectable non pushy good looking/well built guy...
I mean.... U got a nice Wish List but how about VERIFY FIRST?

Back