I want to watch

Not yet, but I am constantly thinking about it. In the meantime I’ll keep going to the local adult arcade and servicing bbc with my mouth and ass.

I find myself craving it. I like pleasuring a bbc and know why white women like it too. I ONLY do safe sex though. I don’t even give a blowjob without using a condom. The thing is that when a bbc Cums, I can feel the hot cum in my mouth even though it’s in the condom. They let me it when I keep sucking even after they have shot their load. Recently I have let them see the condom in my mouth while it’s filled with their cum. I play with reservoir at the tip with my tongue.

Take it all in during your experience. When I started, I wasn’t any good at sucking cock, but fortunately had one hung black guy that told me what to do. The key is opening your mouth and throat to take it deep and keep your tongue moving up and down his shaft and suck a little with pressure on his cock head as you come up. Then it’s all about rhythm and moaning and playing with his balls. Damn I’m getting hard telling you all this.

I will take your advice and enjoy the experience. He told me I have to buy him dinner and drinks first then he will let me play!!

I find myself craving it. I like pleasuring a bbc and know why white women like it too. I ONLY do safe sex though. I don’t even give a blowjob without using a condom. The thing is that when a bbc Cums, I can feel the hot cum in my mouth even though it’s in the condom. They let me it when I keep sucking even after they have shot their load. Recently I have let them see the condom in my mouth while it’s filled with their cum. I play with reservoir at the tip with my tongue.

as I Guy I would love too suck some Cock , I had sucked a white guys dick 32 tears ago , Not Gay Love Women , But still Love Dick , Would Love to suck a Big Black Cock , And have it safe , I never sucked a Black Guy , But would Love it .

as I Guy I would love too suck some Cock , I had sucked a white guys dick 32 tears ago , Not Gay Love Women , But still Love Dick , Would Love to suck a Big Black Cock , And have it safe , I never sucked a Black Guy , But would Love it .
I feel the same way you do I have a guy lined up in August but having a hard time waiting. I want to try a big black guy .

Talking about this for the last few days with all of you got me horny as hell. Earlier today, I went to the local adult arcade. Walked in and a black guy spied me, he followed me to a booth. I got naked sat down and he pulled out his BBC. I sheathed it and immediately started servicing it with my mouth. He liked that I deep throat and I felt his cock get extra hard when I did that. About three minutes into it, he start d thrusting and throat fucking me with his hand on the back of my head. All I could was gang on and let him use my mouth for his pleasure. He started to moan and thrust harder and deeper, then he came....

Us guys get just as hooked as white women do. I love it much more than when I was doing the white guys my wife dated.
I just came from the adult arcade where it was packed with black guys . I had to on me at once with two others watching what a f***ing turn on that was . I blewone while they watched and then took it in the ass while the others waited their turn it was my pleasure servicing BBC

Back