i want to talk about cucks

I used to think I was so good in bed
then my wife showed me the TRUTH when she went Black
now I know I am weak submissive beta boi

I never really had any illusions about how much of a man I was with any female. I was adequate for the most part when I was young and what I mean by that is that I could physically penetrate with enough depth and ******* and with enough stamina to satisfy all but the most absurdly selfish females that I copulated with in my teens, twenties and thirties. However, no matter what a man believes about his sexual prowess or ability, watching your life mate doing things with another man that she would never do for or with you, watching her lose control of her body under the control of another man’s cock, watching her go to him and choose him over you will shatter every thought, every idea, every misconception you ever had about your ability to not only sexually satisfy her, but it will also shatter your ego and make you totally doubt your worth as a husband and a man. If your relationship is not fully grounded in love and trust for each other, it will most likely eventually shatter your relationship and then your marriage. That is quite simply the truth and reality of it. But oh god help me, if you’re strong enough to give her the freedom, if you’re strong enough to stand that first time she walks away from you and goes to him, if your relationship is strong enough and you are man enough so that you can reclaim her as afterward if nothing was different from any other night out, it can be the most sensual, exciting, breathtakingly sexually stimulating and addictive thing you as a male will probably ever experience. I get as high as a kite watching her and I never get tired of it. It becomes so addictive.

Back