I want my hubby take bbc

Yes in my case my gf, when realized her BBC bull had an admiration to my ass shape, questioned him about
Once he admitted, she begged me to let him fuck my ass and breed me....
He was so willing too and she so excited I surrended.... so next time duly prepared to accomplish, by cleaning my channel deep inside to the stomach...,.
When we joined at night she lubed my hole with some Vaseline kept in a jar she had at home and sucked his cock preparing we both for the event....
I stayed on the bed in doggy style position and he simply placed his cock head right on my anus, his rod shaft hard as iron
So I could relax, she kissing my mouth (her mouth tasting of his freshly licked cock) and whispering encouraging words....
He asked me to move my ass, no way he should hurt me, so tu engulf his cock inside myself
And I tried by opening and by pushing back swallowing his cock head inside my throbbing anal ring
Finally, due to the lube, his skillnes, my own excitation the head ****** my anus and was fully inside....
He promptly told her and she kissed me even more and even warmly saying how much she was proud of me....
Again I could relax and William (BBC name) promptly caught the opportunity and with an abrupt stroke buried his cock all length inside my ass...,
Stretch sensation was so hard to be hold up but he stayed still, balls deep inside, allowing my ass to somewhat relax all along his incredible shaft
And soon he started moving, very slowly at first, more quickly following in a deep irresistible fucking action
Soon sore was overwhelmed by weird and somewhat subtle sensations and finally sheer pleasure and pulsating movements of my channel enjoying so much the massage he gave to my ass channel
He came in my ass with some grunts and I could sense his loads of cum filling my hole wave after wave....,,
Was exhausted, but had understood the incredible mental and physical emotions his male to male fucking had risen will be impossible to be forgotten
Since then he fucked me several times and the more he fucked my ass the more my ass loved his exquisite action
She too was in heaven and complicity and intimacy between us could join the topic
Giorgio

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 116
My hub takes dick regularly and loves it. Before we were in the lifestyle we were always open to new things and I had fingered his butt a few times, which led to dildoes, which led to strapons.
Once he became a cuck our sex life was more me fucking him than him fucking me. One of our early bulls was very dominant and made hub suck him regularly. He began fucking hub after me sometimes as a punishment. At first it was very hot to me, seeing my hub submit to this after him being a very dominant guy early in our relationship. After a while it was just pathetic, especially since he does truly enjoy it now!

Honey, any male would love being fucked since prostate gland will be greatly and pleasently stimulated by a cock action in his ass channel
Moreover once a man in his fifties his stamina will weak and his prostate needs will on the contrary enhance.....
So fucking will give him the sexual satisfactions he needs
May be he totally taken by now and no pmore interested giving you all attentions you need and not so much interested supporting you having BBC ducking you!
This will be bad of course since no complicity and intimacy will be any more shared between you!
But sharing bulls in full mutual agreement and close complicity may be so great and may even enhance your couple harmony
My wife says I'm pathetic as a man but I'm a good faggot bitch
no way talking about male role dear!
Many ladies love their male being fucked and bred by BBC....
Of course he will be male as well! Even more male then he was when top only!
Sexuality is so rich, it's ways so many!
Many hubbies love their wife having sex with other girls of course! Will be the same for hubby and his role will be not influent! No white male cock and stamina will compete with BBC cocks so being the white male fucked will be sheer normality!
The bigger cock will fuck the little one....that's all !!!!! Pretty normal and easy to explore and to enjoy by all parties!!!!
Giorgio

Attachments

• IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    777.4 KB · Views: 81
My hub takes dick regularly and loves it. Before we were in the lifestyle we were always open to new things and I had fingered his butt a few times, which led to dildoes, which led to strapons.
Once he became a cuck our sex life was more me fucking him than him fucking me. One of our early bulls was very dominant and made hub suck him regularly. He began fucking hub after me sometimes as a punishment. At first it was very hot to me, seeing my hub submit to this after him being a very dominant guy early in our relationship. After a while it was just pathetic, especially since he does truly enjoy it now!
Its not as much fun when it's not a punishment

Its better when it's humiliating

Don't agree dears: will be more exciting when both couple members will love and enjoy sharing BBC fucking
Complicity and intimacy will be enhanced to the topic and mutual love as well
Giorgio

Back