I.R. ART

17.jpg

Then I say it's time for a tag-team on the BBC!
you are beyond redemption. . . . headmistress is hauling a box out of the dungeon, on the lid its labeled ''male hating tools & devices''. (be afraid, male insect). . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . now, do you still want to see a carnation white mom-n-******* writhing and shrieking in agony beneath a giant African unstoppable breeding beast? even though they are both married to fine white gentlemen?

you are beyond redemption. . . . headmistress is hauling a box out of the dungeon, on the lid its labeled ''male hating tools & devices''. (be afraid, male insect). . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . now, do you still want to see a carnation white mom-n-******* writhing and shrieking in agony beneath a giant African unstoppable breeding beast? even though they are both married to fine white gentlemen?

LOL! Oh yes I do! Take this sting!

195412274.jpg

And I still want to see this! Another sting from this beta killer bee!

019.jpg

Back