I.R. ART

"Helpless ... surrender" How perfect
yes. Real Men inspire a feeling of instinctive helplessness and surrender from alpha-females. but, you betas cant relate. so, its a cosmic-kindness that most betas are blessed with great imaginations - - you'll need it.

Watching you helplessly surrender to the touch of real man's lips upon your skin. The reaction of your body tells it all as he peruse your smooth flesh with his fingertips. The look in your eyes celebrate this union of being in a real man's arms. The whispers of his breath echoes softly in your ears signifies he is savagely inspired by your beauty and the desire to have fuels his passion.
whoa-...(blush)

Like snowflakes melting on my black skin, visions of you snowflake melting under my strong embrace. Your body trembling, not with fear, but with the desires of your dream savagely abandoned in a hipnotic trance. The moisture of my kisses overpowers you, sending shivers up through your body. Raeanne, once a control freak, is now a freak under control. ;)
you understand sensuality. . . . . and afterward fanning my blonde hair atop your cart-iron ches t. turning big tamed submissive disney-princess eyes to you. hoping my purebred european flesh satisfied your conquering dark lust. my long long albaster legs tangled with yours.....you know i am your snowflake until every last drop of needful urgency is spent from your spirit....into my downy white femininity. . . . . ruining me, for other men , men of my own race.. - . . . all this i communicate silently- with my body, my golden silk fanned out across your chest, and purebred euro-eyes.

Back