I need BBC connections in Phoenix and San Diego!

My slutty side is shining and I would love to meet ‘Real’ BBC’s who are in Phoenix and San Diego. I live in Phoenix but frequently travel to San Diego. If you read my profile, you’ll know what I desire…tall, dark, handsome, fit, intelligent, sense of humor, doesn’t take himself too seriously, more than a mouth full, and has a great smile especially while looking me in the eyes when fucking me. Not interested in one night stands but making lasting connections.
Lets have some fun!
Know a few BBC's near san diego

My slutty side is shining and I would love to meet ‘Real’ BBC’s who are in Phoenix and San Diego. I live in Phoenix but frequently travel to San Diego. If you read my profile, you’ll know what I desire…tall, dark, handsome, fit, intelligent, sense of humor, doesn’t take himself too seriously, more than a mouth full, and has a great smile especially while looking me in the eyes when fucking me. Not interested in one night stands but making lasting connections.
Lets have some fun!
I will be in Phoenix October 19th through 21st

Lets have some fun!
I am very interested Anne...

Lets have some fun!
Still looking ?

Lets have some fun!
I visit often im in LA

Lets have some fun!
I’m ready whenever you are baby. I I would love to meet you. You’re exactly my cup of tea I long for a intellectual cuckold couple to meet and engage with :)

Back