I need BBC connections in Phoenix and San Diego!

AnnetheHotwife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
My slutty side is shining and I would love to meet ‘Real’ BBC’s who are in Phoenix and San Diego. I live in Phoenix but frequently travel to San Diego. If you read my profile, you’ll know what I desire…tall, dark, handsome, fit, intelligent, sense of humor, doesn’t take himself too seriously, more than a mouth full, and has a great smile especially while looking me in the eyes when fucking me. Not interested in one night stands but making lasting connections.
Lets have some fun!

My slutty side is shining and I would love to meet ‘Real’ BBC’s who are in Phoenix and San Diego. I live in Phoenix but frequently travel to San Diego. If you read my profile, you’ll know what I desire…tall, dark, handsome, fit, intelligent, sense of humor, doesn’t take himself too seriously, more than a mouth full, and has a great smile especially while looking me in the eyes when fucking me. Not interested in one night stands but making lasting connections.
Lets have some fun!
San diego area here

Lets have some fun!
I live on Scottsdale/McDowell well endowed 10" Been in swinger lifestyle for 15yrevery respectful black men looking for fun

Thanks for the interest but I’m almost 6’ tall and really hope to find men who are near my height or taller.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Back