I need a female or couple to make custom videos with

Bbc4u2enjoy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
So my only fans page has been doing real good with a few loyal customers
They really like the fact that the wines are real. Now I'm looking to start making custom videos for them. I'm looking for a female or couples that would be interested in making some film for hire. I certainly will help any person that's not experienced with getting involved. I know how to build websites and I got equipment to make great videos. I have yet to make full videos club load on my website as I've been using clips for my phone. Now that I'm making a few thousand dollars a month from it I'm looking forward to finding somebody to work with. You don't have to be local I will travel and you have to be willing to travel as well. Trust me it'll be worth the money Express especially since we will be making all different varieties of videos that mostly will be custom-made specific buyers.
I also have been able to acquire a list of guys who are interested in small parties and private one on one time with the right woman or couple so there's a lot of different things that we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hubby Here. Very interesting. Always wanted to get into making videos of Hotwife's and couples into BBC and other fetishes. The distance could be a issue as making connections and time schedules permit. Custom videos is a great idea

Hubby Here. Very interesting. Always wanted to get into making videos of Hotwife's and couples into BBC and other fetishes. The distance could be a issue as making connections and time schedules permit. Custom videos is a great idea
You interested in doing b****** videos that's multiple guys

Back