I love blonde girls!!!

and on the topic of blonde-girls, I have heard this song on the radio for weeks "Shake-it-off" and I never knew it was that Taylor Swift chic until yesterday when the person on the radio said her name.

I never cared for her as she is too dam thin and I agreed with Kayne when he said Beyonce was better but I give the girl credit I like that song and the video is cool too. I heard people criticize her for the black booty shakers and gold chains in the video but I think she was just having fun with it and meant no disrespect. So this is my gentlemen bow to Taylor - the hot music blonde at the moment but girl eat some more burgers and thicken up a little bit:

Taylor-Swift-Shake-It-Off.jpg

item0.rendition.slideshowVertical.taylor-swift-video-cover.jpg

ohsoswiftytumblrcom.gif

oh and speaking of blondes again - Kate Upton I'm still out to get you dammit - that blonde is fierce:

1415878305_swift-article.jpg

New BFF alert! Taylor Swift joined celeb pals Amanda Seyfried and Kate Upton for a NY Knicks selfie on Tuesday, Nov. 12, as they cozied up courtside to watch their team play Orlando Magic at Madison Square Garden.

article-2334668-1A1E8025000005DC-290_634x475.jpg

Kate-Upton-in-Shorts-Watching-Yankees-Game-1.jpg

kate-upton-yankees-8.jpg

img_1

BuoeAG2IYAEyFgq.png

And she hanging with Black chics too so I'm definitely gonna get my shot at getting her (or some hottie just like her):
K.Upton_pimpin.jpg

K.Upton_D.Lewis.jpg

These videos are what did it for me with her to make it a border-line obsession:
kate-upton-09092014-600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Back