I have a friend looking for her first BBC (Upstate NY)

TurboTA

Male
Gold Member
Hey guys, I have a friend that is looking to try her first BBC. She is a 25 year old Caucasian, curvy body. I do not think she wants her face pics posted, but I can try to get some body pics of her. We are located about 2 hours directly north of Albany. Please post or send a PM if you are within a couple hours and interested!

Hey guys, I have a friend that is looking to try her first BBC. She is a 25 year old Caucasian, curvy body. I do not think she wants her face pics posted, but I can try to get some body pics of her. We are located about 2 hours directly north of Albany. Please post or send a PM if you are within a couple hours and interested!
Nice

Watch out MEN (Ra FUU is a fudge packer); just got confirmation!

Fuck is this loser on about? 👀 I got enough dick for your mom, sister, aunts, and grandma if her ass is still firm and plump enough. You must be another pathetic male starving for dick pics, for women dick comes a dime a dozen, so they aren’t pressed for dick. It’s you gay Mfs that are fucking up the game. That’s why I don’t recommend using the internet as a source for pussy, too many lowlifes are fucking up the game. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I’m interested

Back