Votes: 26 54.2%
  • I can’t get enough of her with black men

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No it’s not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She loves it as much as me

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I think your sampling method will assure a 0 percent in the third category. If you were sampling swingers on Adult Friend Finder or better yet people seeking a date on Match.com, you will discover the third category would be closer to representing the general population.

There’s something so incredibly sexy and extremely beautiful about seeing my beautiful wife with a complete stranger AKA BBC. Does anybody agree View attachment 2721362
Seeing my wife in the past suck strange, or new BBC is awesome, though seeing her sucking any BBC, familiar or strange is just as amazing! Love how focused this lucky white slut looks as she gets her pretty white mouth around that BBC...enjoy sweetie...!

Let me ask my fellow cuckolds....is there anything better or hotter than seeing a white woman....especially your wife or gf fucking a black man/men??? I know for me its the greatest thing I know of. :)
Not really...it is an amazing and oh so sexy sight to see one's wife taking BBC and getting lost in the blissful pleasure it brings, and the best is seeing my wife cum all over BBC...over and over...sure do miss those days...but glad for the memories.

Back