I don’t think that there is anyone looking for BBC in St. Louis, Missouri

How would anyone find you? You don’t have a location or any info on your profile. You don’t have any media and you aren’t verified. If people search in Missouri, they won’t see you since you don’t have a location. Congrats on making yourself invisible and then complaining that no one finds you.

How would anyone find you? You don’t have a location or any info on your profile. You don’t have any media and you aren’t verified. If people search in Missouri, they won’t see you since you don’t have a location. Congrats on making yourself invisible and then complaining that no one finds you.
Find me please

This isn’t a dating site per se. There are a lot of people who have met up but there might only be 50-100 verified real people in the whole state of Missouri on here.

To update your location and add info, click on your avatar and then account details. To add media, go to media from the main menu and then choose add media. You can also manage your media there.

Once you know how to add media, the instructions to get verified are on the “verify as a real person” board.

bruh...i met a couple from st. louis last weekend. they said the same thing, that the scene is really slow out there. anyway, she's a BBC size queen and he likes to watch. get at me if you want their info. Us brothas gotta stick together and pass these white snowbunnies around like a joint, ya know!

Quite the opposite.. there are no BBC'S who are serious enough to meet from an on line connection or confident enough to approach me when I am out...I approach them & they studder like little boys.

Quite the opposite.. there are no BBC'S who are serious enough to meet from an on line connection or confident enough to approach me when I am out...I approach them & they studder like little boys.
Now, I feel the same way about white women in St. Louis. For all the women I've messaged online, 2 out 10 will "view" my profile. 1 out...30 will actually respond to a message I sent.

I don’t think that there is anyone looking for BBC here in St. Louis, I don’t know what it is but this has to be a dead town or something....

We are!!!

Attachments

• FF7E8A61-D209-4FA7-9B2F-270DDB7C1344.jpeg
    FF7E8A61-D209-4FA7-9B2F-270DDB7C1344.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 4E59E65E-2AD0-4DFE-9FEF-75997170E2C5.jpeg
    4E59E65E-2AD0-4DFE-9FEF-75997170E2C5.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 56
  • 2D6DF674-3E70-4997-9439-7687F7662B5B.jpeg
    2D6DF674-3E70-4997-9439-7687F7662B5B.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 50
Back