Verified I am real.

That’s the same as the last verification that was submitted. Still shady and still don’t think all the big dick pics are his. 50 pics in the media but then the verification is clothed in a sweat suit. Others have reverse image searches the pics and questioned them as well.

Honestly just give it a rest now. I've had enough of your acusations and if it continues I will report you. I have verified twice now...1 more time than you have! I am genuine and a real black man and both times have verified in the correct way of the site. Thank you.

Honestly just give it a rest now. I've had enough of your acusations and if it continues I will report you. I have verified twice now...1 more time than you have! I am genuine and a real black man and both times have verified in the correct way of the site. Thank you.
I dont think there is a dispute that you're a real black man. Lol. I think her accusations are that your pics in your media are not u. If it's really your dick and not stolen pics, then u can easily prove them wrong

I dont think there is a dispute that you're a real black man. Lol. I think her accusations are that your pics in your media are not u. If it's really your dick and not stolen pics, then u can easily prove them wrong

If this is done you’ll have to owe him a bj cook dinner and a new car, All of this work just to prove a point!

If this is done you’ll have to owe him a bj cook dinner and a new car, All of this work just to prove a point!
I ain't owing a muthafucka a thing. And I really dont care. I'll leave that for the women and couples to care. I was jus helping the brother understand the point @Naples Was making. Whether it's his dick or Barack Obama's I really dont give a damn

I see why there loads of fakes on this site. Look are the verification pic. It's so easy to fake and get past this. Like seriously.see what people are concerned about it's the pictures bring posted is not this person. An old verification picture were submitted and still easily accepted. It's a second verification I'll think it will be more stricter. Maybe a video verification or a picture that indeed confirm all ther person in the verification picture is the same as the pics.how about a naked verification picture. Why suddenly all cloth.
Come on admins. This is quite a let down. Accounts even get report as fakes. Nothing gets done.
How about you request a more stricter picture or a video admin. To show you are really verifying or not just can't wait to let another potential gold membership buyer get through.

I always thought the purpose of verification was to ensure that you are talking to a real woman, or a real couple or a real black man? Are we now trying to get the admins to verify cock size, height, breast size, if a woman is a size 6 instead of 16, etc? I'm just saying, we as "shoppers" have to take some form of responsibility in searching for the people we wish to meet. If you want to meet a guy and he is not willing to verify his size with you personally, then maybe move on to the next guy. If he's being shady about that, is he even the type of guy that you want to deal with? The guys who are truly interested in meeting will have no problem showing that they are in fact the real deal with real equipment just as real women and couples are ready to provide the same. Just my 2 cents.

I always thought the purpose of verification was to ensure that you are talking to a real woman, or a real couple or a real black man? Are we now trying to get the admins to verify cock size, height, breast size, if a woman is a size 6 instead of 16, etc? I'm just saying, we as "shoppers" have to take some form of responsibility in searching for the people we wish to meet. If you want to meet a guy and he is not willing to verify his size with you personally, then maybe move on to the next guy. If he's being shady about that, is he even the type of guy that you want to deal with? The guys who are truly interested in meeting will have no problem showing that they are in fact the real deal with real equipment just as real women and couples are ready to provide the same. Just my 2 cents.
Facts it's not really important ?

The purpose of verification is not just to confi gender.
For those who plan to meet or will appear to claim to want to meet other. Verification goes beyond just avoiding impersonation in the gender perspective. But also impersonation in personality.
In this scenario. Those who challenged this profiles realness were not doubting ifhe I a black guy or not. They established that already. Their challenge is if he is indeed the same black guy in the picture. Which was established with admins.
To see admins accepting that picture.given the current circumstances. I can only shake my head. Verification in here is definitely below par and easily bypassed

Facts it's not really important ?
It is sometimes. Some people have a thing for attraction. Not just to bang anything.but maybe not for verification. That comes when you start making plans to meet.then facial verification can be done.
Bu in this scenario. Admins need to play better to really give room for no benefit of doubt.
In pics. There was no clothes. Dick's and chest easily flaunted. The verification pic. All clothe and shying away.
I don't have anything against anyon. Beside the fact that I just hate times waster Nd people trying to ay on others intelligence by thinking the can try to play smart.
Nothing against you Black Shadow.
But I think in this kind of situation. Where you integrity is being question. You know who you are and what's you are. Just clear your name .
Keep having fun

I'm sorry brother but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you there. So you're asking that the admins basically do a personality profile on each member? The biggest issues with being catfished stem from men pretending to be women, single men pretending to be couples, and non black men pretending to be black. If we can have this confirmed going into a situation, then the responsibility falls on us to do our due diligence. We have to talk to the person and ask the appropriate questions. WE have to have our own verification process that ensures the person is who we are looking for. To ask the admins to go above and beyond, especially on a site that is basically free to use, don't you think that's a little much? It just seems like some people here want to be "spoon fed" their sexual partners, basically having them delivered to their front door instead of actually putting forth some effort to make it happen. I've been in this lifestyle for over 18 years and have been catfished more than my fair share of times. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm big enough to admit that it was primarily my own fault when it happened. I saw what I wanted to see and I ignored the warning signs. People who are full of ******* will give you plenty of opportunities to catch them on their *******...if you're willing to pay attention. Asking this website or any other website to start verifying people's intent, personality, body type etc, is just unrealistic in my view. Again, this is all just my opinion but one I strongly believe in.

It is sometimes. Some people have a thing for attraction. Not just to bang anything.but maybe not for verification. That comes when you start making plans to meet.then facial verification can be done.
Bu in this scenario. Admins need to play better to really give room for no benefit of doubt.
In pics. There was no clothes. Dick's and chest easily flaunted. The verification pic. All clothe and shying away.
I don't have anything against anyon. Beside the fact that I just hate times waster Nd people trying to ay on others intelligence by thinking the can try to play smart.
Nothing against you Black Shadow.
But I think in this kind of situation. Where you integrity is being question. You know who you are and what's you are. Just clear your name .
Keep having fun
I agree with idowives we all grown folks around here and don't have time to "PROFILE" everyone we should save that for the FBI lol. But people have to do there own due diligence and just vet people themselves.The admins do have there own lives and to be honest i am pretty good and VETTING folks.

I've been in this lifestyle for over 18 years and have been catfished more than my fair share of times. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm big enough to admit that it was primarily my own fault when it happened. I saw what I wanted to see and I ignored the warning signs. People who are full of ******* will give you plenty of opportunities to catch them on their *******...if you're willing to pay attention. Asking this website or any other website to start verifying people's intent, personality, body type etc, is just unrealistic in my view. Again, this is all just my opinion but one I strongly believe in.
Me, you, and @superdick33 are older guys and been doing this for years.
This seems to be a Generational thing, not wanting to take personal responsibility and looking for Someone Else to fix problems.

I agree with you. Vetting is a PERSONAL process. Catfish has been in the cultural zeitgeist for over 10 years now. If someone hasn't learned by now, that's on THEM.

Now, can we all get off this man's Verification page and get back to talking about sexy women? ?

Back