I am looking for a BBC bull to do sexchats with me)

Hi everybody I am really new to this website☺️
I am looking for the BBC who will be sexchating with me in instagram, I have really nice account for boys who wanna look on the very young beatiful girl with big nice ass
I am looking for young males 21 to 26 years old, I am 20)
Would love to help you find real genuine guys with real big cocks for you to Snapchat with! I’m great at finding them! I don’t need to be part of the conversation, I don’t deserve it too! But I can contribute by finding the best most experienced ones and introduce them to you! This is the guy I found for my ex girlfriend to chat with! He ended up flying in to give her the first taste of BBC! She always hated sucking dick, but after getting her mouth around his, she absolutely loves it! She told me that she even made him cum and swallowed his huge load! She didn’t share with me what the sex was like getting fucked by him though. She said it’s none of my business and was told to not share with me how he fucked her! All I know is she went MIA for 8 hours. Got dropped off by an Uber at 7 a.m., walked right past me at the door asking how it was and went to the bedroom and shut the door behind her and locked it. After work I came home and she was just waking up, makeup still smeared and everything. I begged her to tell me about it, or that it was at least a great experience. She said I’ll tell you this much, I’ll never touch your pathetic cock again. It’s only dominant hung black guys that get to touch this body! Even see this body naked! If you’re not okay with that you can leave and never hear from me again, or you can agree and continue to find me more BBC to please me.
Which obviously I agreed, but it wasn’t another month before I was begging to get to see more of her and hear more about her nights; which without warning told me we are through because she made it clear that I’m not to bug her about it.
It’s been 5 years since then and I haven’t had any sexual interaction with any woman in person. I can’t cum to anything but the thoughts of her getting pounded by black guys and filled with cum. Fantasizing only about having a future gf/wife that has me cuckolded and in chastity from the beginning, being pussy free for ever!

Attachments

• 1CA1752A-0A32-4762-BCC9-E54660A5E007.jpeg
    1CA1752A-0A32-4762-BCC9-E54660A5E007.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 3B864234-9482-49A0-8FFB-E4F869511E20.jpeg
    3B864234-9482-49A0-8FFB-E4F869511E20.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 27
Back