I am back

I am back...We have been discussing and exploring for a couple years. He wants to watch me get used and pleased by a BBC or a couple BBC’s
It always seems like we start we talk to people and nobody is serious enough on the other side or willing to take the steps to be clean and safe. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to proceed in this lifestyle? I’m a newbie and I’m trying to figure it all out I want to make my husband happy.

I am back...We have been discussing and exploring for a couple years. He wants to watch me get used and pleased by a BBC or a couple BBC’s
It always seems like we start we talk to people and nobody is serious enough on the other side or willing to take the steps to be clean and safe. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to proceed in this lifestyle? I’m a newbie and I’m trying to figure it all out I want to make my husband happy.
Hello, how are you? Where are you located?

my gf found a huge bbc at a hotel she was so turned on it hurt her

Back