hung gentleman back in Atlanta, GA for the week

Bbc4u2enjoy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I live here mainly and travel for work and vacation. Looking for a woman that wants to explore her submissive side sexually as well as maybe try on 2 r 3 other bulls in a gangbang setting. I will be patient. Contact me. Here is another clear picture of me !
Can be discreet or I can help build and prompt your website easily. Hit me up. Kik and number available of you want it. 6ft 3in 210 over 9.5 inches hung and thick.
I am very verbal sexually, love role playing. Good with bondage safe sex and other aspects of bdsm.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_164218.jpg
    IMG_20200406_164218.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 25
I live here mainly and travel for work and vacation. Looking for a woman that wants to explore her submissive side sexually as well as maybe try on 2 r 3 other bulls in a gangbang setting. I will be patient. Contact me. Here is another clear picture of me !
Can be discreet or I can help build and prompt your website easily. Hit me up. Kik and number available of you want it. 6ft 3in 210 over 9.5 inches hung and thick.
I am very verbal sexually, love role playing. Good with bondage safe sex and other aspects of bdsm.
Hello sir. my wife is white 45, BBW 48DDD, in middle Tn. please pm me.

Back