Humiliated – A cuckold’s wish ...brainbox

Well my wife is now showing that she is pregnant and when she is out with me I get such a hard on knowing that people are looking at us thinking that I am the man! She has complained about feeling fat and being unattractive and I have tried to cheer her up and tell her she is a hot yummy mummy. Unfortunately, Gamba has not been around much, no doubt now he has black bred my wife, and she is now with a visible swollen tummy, he is looking at other white married woman to breed black!

As most men, especially cuckold ones, I worry about the erect size of my cock. Having recently seen text from a book called “Adolescent Health Care” no wonder! It seems my non-erect (soft) cock is the size of a 10-11 year old boy! At 3 inches (7.5cm) long. Statistics and surveys can be wrong but a recent permisteral experience seems to concur with that fact.

My wife’s friend visited at our home with her 5 year old mister. Now my wife’s friend (let’s call her Donna) is black and so is her mister (of course). Donna has always been friendly and courteous towards me and to the best of my knowledge does not know about me being cuckolded by a young black, and my wife being black bred.

While at our house her mister wet himself and had to change out of his track suit bottoms. As Donna pulled his bottoms down, and he was naked from the waist down, I got the shock of my life! Now don’t get me wrong, I am no ******* and I abhore such people, but man that 5 year old black boy had about 3 inches of cock soft just hanging there; he was by all counts the same size as me – a fully grown man! In effect, I was outmanned by a black toddler! I just looked with amazement.

My wife saw me looking and her reaction was a slow-motion change from chatty to a coughing laughter as she stared at the boy’s flaccid willy and me looking. "Oh my.. Donna” she said, “your mister is a big boy isn’t he”. Donna just looked at her and laughed –“yeah he takes after his dad”. Cue giggling by both of them and me shriveling up inside embarrassed and shamed!

We spent another half-hour with Donna and during all that time my wife kept dropping hints about my size and being outmanned by a black toddler. For example, she got a coffee for Donna and asked me if I wanted a “small one”; and if Donna had seen the bargain items at the supermarket as she always looked for the “big size” rather than the “small size” items! Poor Donna, I think she was a bit perplexed, but I knew exactly what my wife was getting at!

When Donna left, me and my wife waved her goodbye from our front door. As a finale, just as Donna left and turned to wave goodbye, my wife patted my trouser bulge and said; “Titch is saying goodbye as well”! Man I went so red and felt so embarrassed. Donna smiled and looked down at my bulge – she now definitely knew what my wife was talking about! As we closed the door, I confronted my wife and asked her why she embarrassed me like that? She gave me a hug and smiled. Gently kissing me on the lips she replied: “because you like to be outed”! Man I got so hard and this was not missed by my wife –“see” she said –“I was right”! You know what; she was RIGHT!

There is a row of shops not far from our flat. A typical set-up if you come from England for a council estate. Now one of the shops is owned by an older man who is Pakistani. He has a young mister who helps out from time to time. One evening we needed some milk so I said I would go to the local shop mentioned. My wife said she would come as well cause she had “a craving” as she put it.

As we entered the shop Lee was there with two of his friends and it was obvious that they were giving the young Pakistani a hard time. We heard them call him “paki” and other such derogatory terms, and the poor boy was unsure what to do.

Lee soon saw my wife and I and started to ask out loud when my wife was going to; “open your legs for me”.

Lee has no finesse around women you may have gathered! My wife ignored him which made him shout out –“you stuck up bitch –I thought you liked black cock”!

I glared at him, and would have knocked the little cuckolds brownie out for his lack of manners towards my wife.

Lee turned his attention back to the shop boy who was standing behind the counter. Lee pushed the boy back and grabbing a chocolate bar said _”you don’t mind do ya”! A rhetorical question if ever I heard one.

Unwrapping it, Lee and his mates swaggered out of the shop, but not before Lee decided to shoulder barge me as he passed. I went to find my wife, and she was standing behind a stand in the middle of the shop looking at the magazines on show. As I approached she looked at me and I could tell she was mad –“that Lee needs to be taught a lesmister”, she growled.

I could only nod and off I went to get the milk from the freezer. As I approached the counter to pay for the milk I saw my wife talking to Asha or ‘Ash’ (the shop boy) as he preferred being called.

After leaving the shop and getting home, I put the milk in our fridge and my wife mentioned that Ash was a “nice young man”. Cuddling up to her I told her not to get any ideas as if she did Ash would surely fuck her “senseless”; which we both laughed at.

Later we were sitting on our settee watching TV and my wife’s legs were over mine as I caressed her leg with my fingers. She looked at me and said that it must be “horrible” for Ash in that shop all alone, what with Lee and the others giving him “grief”.

Now my wife has a kind heart and I love her for that. I started to laugh at a thought forming in my head, and my wife looked at me puzzled and asked me what I was laughing at?

“Nothing” I replied, but like all women my wife wanted to know what I was thinking;

so I told her – “I am glad you are pregnant cause if Ash had his way he would love to fuck and breed you”.

My wife smiled and leaning over gave me a punch on the arm playfully. A minute’s silence was followed by –“ well maybe when I had Gamba’s young, Ash should fuck me next and breed me with a Pakistani baby”! I looked at her, and she no doubt felt the lump forming in my trousers at such a suggestion, as she gently raised her foot and brought it down on my trouser covered hard-on.

A few more minutes of silence past before my wife spoke again –“I guess Ash would not look at a frumpy, fat old woman like me; pregnant and all”. Although it sounded jovial it sounded also a bit sad.

I tried to pick her up a bit and told her that Ash no doubt would love to have such a beautiful, sexy, hot wife like mine, and I bet not many girls could hold a candle to my wife!

She smiled and leaning across gave me a kiss on the lips. Sitting back, she then mentioned that she wanted to cheer Ash up and give him some confidence to stick up to Lee and his friends. I mentioned that the only confidence Ash age needs is to fuck a “hot girl like you”!

“OK”, my wife said, out of the blue –“I will let Ash fuck me”!

I never meant that honestly readers and I was gobsmacked, but before I could say more my wife told me; “that will teach Lee”!

As it was the weekend Ash was working (he always worked the weekends). The next night my wife decided to flirt and make a date with him; but without me present.

It was about 8:45pm and the shop usually closes at 9pm, so it should be relatively empty and quite. On the pretence that she needed something from the shop she went there. But she made sure she dressed like a slut to make it obvious to Ash that he could fuck her!

So as my wife left our flat, to add another guy to her tally, she was wearing: a short skirt with stockings and no panties; high heels; a sheer white top with no bra underneath. She wore a coat over her top because in her words –“the treat was for Ash’s eyes only”!

My wife made it clear that she was going to expose herself as much as she could to Ash and let see, and feel if he wanted, her “unmentionables”; before bursting into giggles like a schoolgirl.

My wife was gone for a good hour and I started to get a bit concerned for her safety. Just then I heard the front door opened and in walked my wife and Ash! He had the widest, biggest grin on his face I have ever seen! No doubt he had some fun with my wife prior to coming to our flat (or is that the other way around lol).

“Hi”, Ash said –

“hi” I replied –

“your wife wants me to fuck her in your bed that OK”? Ash inquired

I just nodded and my wife and Ask walked into our bedroom, and no doubt Ash was going to fuck my wife in our marital bed, like the others have done!

I started to watch the football on the tally and within 10 minutes I heard my wife begging to be fucked, I could hear the loud whap, whap, whap, as his body hit hers and her screams of; “ohhhhhhhhhh ggggoddddd, Ash your sooooooooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, fffuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk meeeeeeee! Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh!”

I have to admit I was so jealous of Ash – here he was getting some married white pussy (my wife’s pussy), and all I could do was watch TV!

I decided I wanted to watch a bit of Ash and my wife in action. As I left the living room the bedroom door was wide open, and peeking in I was transfixed by the sight of Ash pistoning into my wife’s pussy missionary style and like a man possessed! I looked down and saw that Ash had a big pair of balls on him – young balls full of fertile sperm just waiting to get at my wife’s eggs and breed her (I know she was pregnant, but your mind works in a strange way when you see such a sight!).

Obviously, Ash was very excited cause he never lasted long, as he shot his sperm into my wife’s pussy, which was stretched tauntly around his cock! I saw him pull out and I could see why my wife had enjoyed being fucked - Ash was packing a thick (and I mean thick!), long brown cock!

My wife and Ash continued for the rest of the night. As I slept in the spare bedroom all I could hear for the next few hours was a squeaky, creaking sound, which was almost continuous and almost rhythmic; and my wife moaning loudly and shouting to be “fucked” and the groans from Ash as he fulfilled every young guys dream –that of fucking an older, married woman! All I could do that night was wonder how all of this was going to end.

There has been no follow-up with Ash. Although, it is a bit embarrassing and humiliating to see him now in the shop when I go in there. He is always polite but serves me with a wide grin and I am sure on one occasion looked down at my crutch before snickering!

Gamba has not been seen by us for quite a while now, so I guess the situation has either freaked him out or he has gone onto pastures new trying to make some other cuckold’s wife pregnant!

As for Lee, well he is still an obnoxious cuckolds brownie, but he has not really said anything of note since my wife’s belly has grown.

My wife is 4 months pregnant and there is something so natural and so intense about having sex with a pregnant woman. Most pregnant women I have known are so sexual it is unreal. My wife is horny all the time and on the few occasions we have had sex since she confirmed her pregnancy, it has been so passionate and mind blowing in every way conceivable. My wife looks so radiant. I know pregnant ladies are supposed to have that "glow" but she looks so happy and is glowing inside and out.

I now fantasised about my pregnant wife fucking another black stud and him cumming over her pregnant belly, tits, and white shaven pussy! My wife has been open to my fantasy and request for her to be had by another young black, but she made the stipulation that this would be the last time, well until she has given birth, and in her words, got her figure back!

Now on with the experience; I have tried to keep my work colleagues away from knowing about my wife and black, especially her being black bred. I guess in time it will be obvious but till then I wanted to keep it secret. Well…My horniness and little cock got the better of me.

At my place of work there is a new intern who has just started. He is a lazy cuckolds brownie who expects to be paid for just turning up. Yep! You got it… I started thinking about him having my wife! I guess it is the embarrassment or offense aspect, but it was fraught with dangers. For instance, how would he react if I asked him –with pity? Aggression? Laughter? I did not know, but nevertheless I spoke to my wife about him.

She was intrigued, because all I had done was complain about him to her! One day I managed to get a picture of him on my mobile phone and showed my wife. She was impressed! His name is Darryl and he is very well endowed. How do I know? Well… I once had a quick glance at his flaccid cock in the toilets - It looked really massive even though only limp. I would estimate about 6 inches soft. He is bigger flaccid then I am hard!

To give you a picture of Darryl; he is over 6 ft tall (over 182 cm); he has a hair tattoo , which I can’t make out, that makes him look kind of gangster like; and a muscular body. I have heard that he is into weight training and is training to be a kick boxer!

So over the next week or so I started brief and short conversations with him, and happened to mention about having sex with my pregnant wife. This is where Darryl shocked me – he mentioned in passing that he had impregnated 3 girls, the first being when he was 13 years old! Man, that really took my breath away. In further conversations he told me that he loved his ******* and that 2 of the women he impregnated he had lived with, and enjoyed “pregnant sex” with them.

After being told this by Darryl I started to show him pictures of my wife and mentioned how proud I was of her. Darryl looked bored but humored me, that is until I told him that it was not my baby in my wife. He looked shocked and then intrigued, and asked me who’s it was and what was I still doing being with a “slag like that”?

I explained that my wife liked Blackman and had an affair with one that impregnated her.

Darryl shook his head and asked me if “I was one of those guys”?

I nodded my head in affirmation.

“So”, Darryl asked, “I guess you talking to me is your way of seeing if I will fuck your wife”?

I was nervous cause believe me this black stud could rip my head off with little effort!

“Yes” I replied.

Darryl looked at me and smiling agreed that he would fuck my pregnant wife as she was “one fine piece of white ass”! He then told me that my wife should meet him outside of our office tomorrow during lunch break, and that I should cover for him while he “fucks the hell” out of my wife!

I agreed to his terms.

I told my wife and she was excited. So on the fateful day I was like a young on a promise! the image of his big black cock splitting my wife’s white pussy wide –and then him bragging to me about how my wife liked his style of fucking!

At lunch time I looked out of our upstairs office window at the front of our building. There was our car (we only have one and on that day I commuted to work by bus).

I could not make out what my wife was wearing but then I saw Darryl approach our car (he knew it was mine cause he has seen me in it a number of times). I then noticed my wife get out of the car and approach Darryl. I gasped when I saw how she looked, and 2 of my fellow co-workers hearing this came over and looked out of the window as well.

My wife was wearing a plain cream knee length dress, which buttoned up the front, but she had deliberately left several lower and upper buttons undone. So now she was displaying her magnificent cleavage (without a bra by the looks of it) and her stocking clad thighs. On her feet she wore high-heeled, white fuck-me shoes.

She looked beautiful and she knew it. My wife and Darryl were kissing! In public and in front of my place of work where people knew she was married to me! My colleagues looked over at me with pity and then scuttled away. As they walked away I heard one turn to the other and whisper –“that’s his wife”! Still looking at the sight down below me I saw Darryl and my wife get into our car and drive away.

For the rest of the afternoon I was so horny and scared; scared knowing that my work colleagues knew that Darryl was fucking my white wife while I was at work! None of my colleagues said anything about what they had seen, but no doubt in time everybody at work will know what they had seen. This excited me beyond belief! Why was that? I still cannot figure it out.

As I left work I noticed that my wife was waiting for me. Darryl was no where in sight (thank fuck!). She got out of the car and seductively swaying her hips walked over to me. I noted that now she had all her dress buttons done up! She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss – yes with tongues lol.

Some work colleagues passed by and I heard one ask the other –“is that the wife Darryl fucked”?

While kissing my wife the taste was different some how; I could not figure out in what way. On the drive home I found out My wife confused that prior to meeting me she had gave Darryl a goodbye blow job, and he had cum in her mouth. I had tasted black man’s sperm! Strangely I was not feeling sick, but was a bit pissed that my wife had not warned me.

At home my wife dragged me upstairs and lying on our bed opened her legs wide. Darryl’s thick white cum dribred down the insides of her thighs, and her pussy looked puffy and wet after being fucked.

“Well”? My wife said looking at me.

I tasted a creampie from a black stud! As I lapped, licked and caressed her pussy and insides of her legs with my tongue, my wife’s hand was stroking the hair on my head and I heard her say –“"I love you so much”.

I stopped for a while and replied –“always eager to please", before returning to my cuckold husband duties.

Darryl has not had my wife again and I have had no problems with him at work, cause as I said in my last post –he is a lazy cuckolds brownie – and he got sacked! So in a way that is a relief!

My wife has been incredibly horny and wanting to be fucked every day! Of course I am not up to the job, as my wife is black only! Unfortunately, not many black guys seem to like having sex with a pregnant white wife. As a result she has had to please herself with me at lap and caressing duties!

As of yet, my wife and I have not yet told our parents and respectively families about my wife being black bred. Not sure how to go about this, and have been looking at ways in which to inform them about it. –so maybe a little white lie is needed?

My wife did give birth on time (beginning of April), which was a surprise, cause everybody we spoke to were telling us that first baby’s are late or early depending who we spoke too!
mom and baby are doing fine, but like all new parents we are lacking a bit of relax!
My wife had a baby girl, 7lb 8oz, if you ask, who we have called Anjelica.

In the end we decided to show some honestly about my wife having a mixed raced baby. We explained to our respective parents and our close friends that my wife and I had gone through a difficult patch of arguing and were close to divorce. This surprised everybody because they said we always looked so happy and affectionate to each other (if only they knew the truth!).

This difficult patch had resulted in both of us having one night stands and it was a black guy my wife had sex with. My wife told everybody that she was takes at the time and only done it out of spite, because I had upset her and was being “a pain”. Believe it or not, my lady told my wife that I had always been difficult and she understood why she had had a one night stand!!! Both sets of parents rallied around us and told us that they were glad that we had overcome this difficult period in our marriage.

There was a brief inquiry about abortion / termination from our Dad’s but they were quickly shut-up by our respective ladys lol

We have not seen Tyrone, Gamba or Darryl. My wife has told me in no uncertain terms that she wants to be a lady and wife for a while before she considers having black again. Vicky has visited us and held the baby. She never really said anything derogatory but did grin at me when my wife was holding Anjelica –as if to say “what a wimp!”.

Lee has a girlfriend now, and hopefully without being flamed she is a beauty. She is about the same age as him, dark blond hair, same height as my wife, but man she has some big titties lol Whether I see him and his GF he gives me such a grin as if to say – “look at my big-titted girlfriend”! He has only once mentioned my wife – I bumped into him coming home from the shops just after my wife had arrived home from giving birth at the hospital, and he was leaving his house.

Now most people would have congratulated me and my wife but oh no not Lee – he just looked at me and said that he wasn’t sure if he still wanted to fuck my wife cause now she had a baby she probably had “saggy tits”!

Did I tell you all that he was a charmer. He then bragged about the size of his GF’s tits speaking loudly so the neighbours could her when he told me that she was a 38D and bigger then my wife!!!!!! I never told my wife of this conversation.

Well that is that. I am not sure if I can add anything else for a while, so thanks for reading me and my wife’s experiences and adventures.

Back