Hull, UK couple.

HullUK_Cpl4BBC

Couple
From
UK
Hey guys.

Nice to be here. Straight white couple here based in Hull (UK). Looking to meet Black men locally and around the country. We can travel within reason and can easily host here in Hull when available.
We are a stag and vixen couple so not looking for humiliation or anything like that.

She is completely unprotected and we do love creampies and the pregnancy risk. 1 on 1's, MMF threesomes and eventually gangbangs too.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey guys.

Nice to be here. Straight white couple here based in Hull (UK). Looking to meet Black men locally and around the country. We can travel within reason and can easily host here in Hull when available.
We are a stag and vixen couple so not looking for humiliation or anything like that.

She is completely unprotected and we do love creampies and the pregnancy risk. 1 on 1's, MMF threesomes and eventually gangbangs too.

Hope to hear from you.
In Brums, but travel around and accommodate..

Hey guys.

Hope to hear from you.
Welcome

Hey guys.

Hope to hear from you.
Welcome south wales uk here

Hey guys.

Hope to hear from you.
Hello guys I am Nick, I am from Nigeria but I live in London, I am 28 and i work as a personal trainer. My insta account is Nick Bragas.

Back