huge cumshots

Of course, all you ladies know that it costs around $250 in the salons to get a sperm facial, but it's artificial, much better to get it fresh and natural from a black man like this don't you agree.

And it wasn't men saying that by the way, it was women saying that sperm is really good for your skin. I think a lady learned that Indian women use it as a beauty treatment to stay much younger looking. Some links just to show I'm not fibbing:

http://thetab.com/2014/06/20/i-rub-...ood-but-im-more-than-a-tabloid-headline-15215
http://www.medicaldaily.com/extraordinary-things-you-can-do-sperm-242190

Perhaps get the black bulls to eat lots of celery, and/or take those Peter North diet pills so they shoot alot more of it for you to enjoy. They do say Cleopatra was beautiful, and her secret was to regularly bathe in sperm. Remember to allow a bit of time for the black bulls to recharge!!!!!

omg thats been my fanticy like forever! did Cleopatra realy bathe in sperm like getting allaway down in big tubfulls of it? cuz i realy wanna do that but it takes too many guyz to fill it up :( do u have any links for that too please?

btw thanx for the links! the 1st is kind of awsum...the 2d says "In a recent study, researchers demonstrated that women who were directly exposed to semen were less likely to be depressed" - duh!

Last edited:
I've yet to receive a facial, but after viewing all these sexy black dicks jetting amazingly big loads... it's next on my need-to-get-done list. Instead of wiping it off, I'd most likely spread it out on my face, neck and breasts... wear it for at least the rest of the day even as I go out in public. And enjoy the reactions of both men and women as they catch my scent.

dont spread it out too much...ppl can see it n recognize what it is better if u leave sum big thick glops of it like on yr lips n eyelashes n stuff :)

La verdad A haber entrado a este estilo de vida me ha dejado muchas experiencias tanto a mi como a mi esposo una de ellas es esta ver a un hombre negro como se desliza yo jamás había visto algo así y si no he entrado en este estilo de vida jamás lo hubiese de haber visto es algo muy bonito que lastima que unos no lo puede afectar a los 4 vientos y uno tenga que cuidarse de familia amigos y los que lo rodea felicidades para todos y todas las que entramos a este mundo

Back