HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Thanks a million my friend!!

Every single one of those fantastic young cocks totally entrances me. I view one after the other, imagining how warm and heavy and strong it would feel in my hand and the head of it in my sucky cum-thirsty mouth.

In a single private viewing session lasting an hour or more I masturbate myself to two or three wrenching orgasms over them and cum like a tipped-over milk bottle.

I've shown all of the cock-shots to my wife and she went utterly bananas over them. Her firm favorite is the one I show below because of its menacing torpedo-shape and the slight narrowing of the shaft coming back towards the wonderfully hairy pubes of what appears to be a young and, going by his superbly muscular thighs, very strong guy.

My wife adores erections (like my young black buddy's) with that slight narrowing of the shaft so she can grip it better with her vaginal muscles and really milk it when it's ejaculating in her. Sadly my hard-ons don't have that super-sexy narrowing towards my pubes but my cock has other powerful attributes that very reliably get her off spectacularly.

She also adores bulging squelchy veins that run the full length of the shaft as in this particular cock.

View attachment 6650733

Thank you again. This is an extremely wankworthy collection of cock-shots such as I've never seen before. You and your wife are obviously totally dedicated connoisseurs of outrageously beautiful black cock.
Gorgeous

My desire precisely!

Just get a load, if you will, of the size and delicious contouring of simply every part of that incredibly beautiful cock

View attachment 6702878

Its suberbly sculpted menacingly upturned head has me fucking swooning and I want like crazy to tippy-tongue that wonderfully fine frenum that's tethered to that young guy's cum-slit.

Uncut cock definitely does it for me. I'm fucking nuts about it. Especially my breathlessly handsome super-spunky young black boyfriend's.

My beautiful wife is too.

So I perfectly understand those women who would love to have such a gorgeous cock-head battering their cum-thirsty cervix and spunking all over and into them as my boyfriend's does when he ejaculates into my adoring wife.
very very nice

Back