HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

That is what I am scared of. I used to think it was just a cliche.
I am scared as well what my wife will be after her first bbc. Her first bbc dildo changed us and I will like to see her try a real one but scared how it will be after. Are couple here who tried just for see how it is and after first time are addicted and can't go back.

Just need to be careful. Do you think your husband will be OK with this lifestyle or not?

I am scared as well what my wife will be after her first bbc. Her first bbc dildo changed us and I will like to see her try a real one but scared how it will be after. Are couple here who tried just for see how it is and after first time are addicted and can't go back.

Just need to be careful. Do you think your husband will be OK with this lifestyle or not?
No way. We have been a normal couple for 19 years now. He would not accept an open relationship now. I know this.

I'm scared I might.
Don't need to be scared. You need to be careful to all your movements. As you said. You can arrive to a divorce and nowbody want that. Hope to find the right way and have a lovely life as you want. Good luck in all you do.

The things is how to manage this situation if you like to have a bbc and hubby to accept the situation.

I'm scared I might.
Do it behind your husband's back, you have to at least try a BBC.nothing ventured, nothing gained. Your getting wet looking and thinking of BBC, you already have in your head, it won't go away, relax, enjoy it, it's only sex. Try to find a handsome , hung black stud around to meet up with, at least get a couple of phone numbers to chat and see BBC pics

I've never been a size queen, and I can't believe I am even looking at this on the internet, but those pics have got me quite wet:eek:
that's good, it's a sign that you've discovered the bbc and you're enjoying it. i think you're going to end up being a hot white wife and married but belonging to black cock.

that's good, it's a sign that you've discovered the bbc and you're enjoying it. i think you're going to end up being a hot white wife and married but belonging to black cock.
You are right! More when you come and speak eatch day on this forum the addiction can increase and will not you go back.
The things is if you like it why tomstop

I'm scared I might.
without fear. If you liked it and want more BBC, go ahead and be happy. maybe your husband even likes it too. do you know that nowadays more and more husbands want their wives with bbc? I belong to one of these husbands. i convinced my wife to go black so much that she had her first bbc a month ago.

without fear. If you liked it and want more BBC, go ahead and be happy. maybe your husband even likes it too. do you know that nowadays more and more husbands want their wives with bbc? I belong to one of these husbands. i convinced my wife to go black so much that she had her first bbc a month ago.
You are lucky. Looking for the same things.

How do you work that one out?😖
little by little talking to him, ask your husband what his wishes are, and then you can start talking about yours, start saying that you would like to have bbc, and you will soon see his reaction. with me and my wife it worked a little like this

Back