HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

My man has a huge cock for a white guy and as a rule I only play with men who are equally or preferably better equipped then he is (I'm a size queen,what can I say),so black guys are my obvious favourite,10" and Red Bull can thickness are my absolute minimums when it comes to my lovers and white guys just don't measure up .It's black cock all the way for me,it's naturally just bigger,better and sexier xx

No, i don't wonder. From the first time i saw a black guy in the gym shower i kind of knew it was over. Black Men are so Superior to white boys, it is no wonder why white women want them, and no one could blame them. Actually, i am happy for white women who get Black Dick - it is what they need and it makes them content.
Same here. I "accidentally" joined the YMCA in the predominately black part of town. I love shower time, sometimes it takes me a long time to get to the shower, get the water just right, get good and clean, and dry off completely. Since I used to be a cuck having hung black men see my little penis is nothing new. I have no shame left. I think they are growing young black cocks even bigger now. Must be from stretching all those tight white pussies.

I am one of the few white males at my "Y" but interestingly enough lots of young white girls hang out there. Every time I go in the locker room I can see why.

Back