HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

All those black "tools" are amazing! Almost all normal white men would feel envy for them. But the most important thing is those cocks are black.
One day my husband asked me what it was that turned me on from my ex black boyfriend. I told him that I liked the way that he moved his body during sex and how he used to lick my nipples. But the thing that turned me on even more was the fact that he was black. When our black friend was going to penetrate my pussy, I turned on like crazy just watching his black cock hard rubbing itself against my vaginal lips.

That is impressive they all like that? :)
No, but the odds are they may be. My ex was very easygoing, we would meet black guys who did not measure up to their claims though still dwarfed me. She would usually fuck them anyway because she said she had got them hard and it would be only fair to get them off. A few who really lied only got sucked off to completion. I wish you ladies could see into the men's locker room at my YMCA which is what this thread puts me in mind of. The size differences are very evident.

Unbelievable! MY dream. ..let my wife try it. ..Only one thing. ..I'm afraid if after that I can't satisfy her anymore ...so that's why I still don't let someone fuck her in the ass. ..it's the only holes to be tight. ..
Unbelievable! MY dream. ..let my wife try it. ..Only one thing. ..I'm afraid if after that I can't satisfy her anymore ...so that's why I still don't let someone fuck her in the ass. ..it's the only holes to be tight. ..
Beautiful, keep on tearing up that white pussy brothers, great entertainment.

Back