HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Are u READY for my BBC ?
tumblr_nv5382lkhi1uniyfuo1_250.gif
Omg wow wow wot a cock that needs my ginger pussy

Happy BLACK HISTORY Month!

Do you think it's a coincidence that Valentine's Day falls right in the middle of Black History Month?

It's not. It is deliberate and purposeful-as you'll very soon discover.

Black Daddy will show you the BEST way to enjoy your Valentine's Day chocolate-

On your white knees.
ezgif-5-f54eb9c94a.gif

That's one of the best cocks ever. It looks so fucking strong. If he whipped that thing out I doubt there is a straight man alive who wouldn't suck it dry. Or at least jerk him off just to feel its fucking strength within your hand. Imagine that's your wife's boyfriend and she feeds you his massive sweet load from her cunt every single night.
You are correct. Just the sheer curiosity of feeling something so thick and massive would be enough to make me jerk it off. Play with it. Suck it. And eventually make him blow his load. Inside my wife or all over her. Either way I’d happily clean it up.

That's one of the best cocks ever. It looks so fucking strong. If he whipped that thing out I doubt there is a straight man alive who wouldn't suck it dry. Or at least jerk him off just to feel its fucking strength within your hand. Imagine that's your wife's boyfriend and she feeds you his massive sweet load from her cunt every single night.
I’d be more than happy to help him wash it! Soap it up good and softly scrub it how he likes.

Back