HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

I love watching Ginger take black seed...one of her bulls has a 11" thick veiny cock....the last time he came in her, he was on top, and I could see the underside of his cock, the thick main vein/muscle, contracting as he was pumping her full of cum. It seemed to go on forever, and his cum was dripping out before he even stopped pumping her. Such an intimate thing, his semen deep inside my wifes belly. And the whole time he is pumping his cum in her, she has her hands on his tight ass, pulling that veiny monster into her unprotected white pussy. Fucking sexy.

that is the greatest moment for any white guy. watching the blackmans balls contract and empty in his wifes pussy if your like me! BLACKMEN NEVER WEAR CONDOMS! I take that as cheating if they do. I want to have her pussy flooded with his seed. nothing will make me happier then watching her belly swell with his baby :) I will tell EVERYONE I have the perfect GF/WIFE can your wife get pregnant?

Wow, is the only thing to say. Well, my husband has a sizeable collection of large toys and at times I use them - I am not afraid of the size. But, wow, a real thing is always so much better. I don't like toys, but I love all of you BBCs.

Back